Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

S/O Screen name

Why did you choose your screen name?I've been using navybaby since back in high school.  I was planning on going to the Naval Academy back then.  Now it's just kind of weird because I'm an Army brat and I'm marrying an Airman.

Re: S/O Screen name

• Options
    Loopy was something of a nickname in high school and seven is my favorite number.
  • Options
    I was really into the color apple green. So lame.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My old one was scary. And I had a brain fart and could only think of FI's job. :/
  • Options
    I love Biology and I was 21 when I created it. My e-mail is actually BioGirl18, that's how long I've been using it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been using julezlee for stuff since high school. One of my friends and I thought we came up with a totally cool way to spell Jules (real name is Julie) and Lee is my middle name.
  • Options
    my name, 'n stuff :)  hee hee!  For whatever reason, I didn't use Emmie, which in different variations, is a name I've used before.  That is what I chose as my "Auntie" name for my nephew. I love hearing it come out of his mouth.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I am very preppy, and occasionally go sailing. I thought I wanted a totally nautical wedding, but that has lessened a lot over the planning.
  • Options
    It's my and FI's nicknames for each other.
  • Options
    I'm Rick's Ang
  • Options
    I like Rainbow Brite.  I was feeling nostalgic, so I picked a Rainbow Brite derived name. 
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Salt is short for Veruca Salt. Who is a great band, but also my favorite fictional character (think Willy Wonka). And FI calls me his little Veruca when I'm acting spoiled. (Not the most lovely of nicknames...I think it's actually another word for a wart.) Oh and 78 is the year I was born.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    FI's a wine maker and pinots are my favorite varietals.
  • Options
    When we first got my/our puppy we used the term "puppy" as a benchmark of how nutty he was being each day - ie "he was SO puppy today" or "he was such a good puppy"That evolved into the two of us using the term on each other when we were being annoying or endearing to each other.  "Whatever, I know I'm right anyway ya puppy"  etc
  • Options
    [i]FI's a wine maker and pinots are my favorite varietals.[/i] Woah. That's handy. Pinots are my faves too. I like you.
  • Options
    It's the SN my college gave me. Haha, for me to like SN origins, mine sure is boring :)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Why thank you Salt :)PS, you totally brought me back a decade right now. I used to love that band! I played volcano girls, like, obsessively.
  • Options
    Mmk I'm sort of nerdy but I love me some nintendo.  The dog's named after a mario character, as is my SN.  Ain't no shame.
  • Options
    People always spell/say our last name wrong, so we said if we ever have a little boy we will name him Nebb, then when people call him Nedd + incorrect last name, he will get super frustrated and hulk out. It was funny to us.
  • Options
    This was my first aol email waaaay back in the day.I used to keep my bowl in a sucrets box.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    OMG Salt..... I never made that connection.  When we bought my rings, and J was waiting for "the right time" to give them to me, I was quite the - um - whiny one. We watched WW one night, and during that scene, he turned to me and said - "you want a bean feast."  So, whenever I'm getting whiny and bitchy, that's the phrase we use - "bean feast."  And I'll quote her, "But Daddy, I want an Oompa Loompa NOW!!!"
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I love that song! I think I'm going to have to listen to it now.
  • Options
    That's awesome sucrets.
  • Options
    LindyL... a nickname and my last initial. Lame. Though I didn't realize how many other Lindy's there were on here when I created it. Whoops.
  • Options
    I was going through a heavy Chicken McNugget obsession when I met him. He told me I had nuggets on the brain. And thus a legend was born.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Pinot, DH would be so jealous of what your guy does! We're currently working on growing some vines (they just finished their first full year, second season), and he dreams of owning a wine store someday. Seriously, the boy knows wine. It's like almost scary how obsessed he is with it. Not really, but still.
  • Options
    Well, my first name is Jessica, part of my middle name is Jo and I graduated in 2004. I'm rather boring with picking screen names.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Missy - YES. I want the world...I want the whole world....
  • Options
    Salt, I think I might have to as well. I totally forgot about them until you said mentioned it.
  • Options
    Nuggs - How did Noodle get his nickname?
  • Options
    Hi Nugget! I love McNuggets too. It's the only thing at McDonald's that doesn't make my stomach turn.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards