Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Has anyone used this moisturizer before?

[img]http://tinyurl.com/yfa9ooy[/img]It's Olay Complete "all day UV moisturizer" with spf 15 for combination/oily skin.   I bought it today because the one I use and am in love with doesn't have sunscreen.  But I have skin that freaks out and breaks out at the drop of a hat, so I'm pretty darn nervous about making the switch.  Skin no likey new products. Someone tell me it's going to be ok.  Or tell me a joke.  Whatever.  OR - does anyone else with oily break-out prone skin have a different SPF moisturizer they would recommend?

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."

Re: Has anyone used this moisturizer before?

• Options
    I love Mary-Kay SPF lotion. It doesn't make me any more oily at all.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    I use an Avon moisturizer with SPF, I'm prone to break-outs but I don't really have oily skin. It's odd.Also, east, I'm awaiting my Erase Paste concealer.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    I use this, and I happen to think it's great. But I use the normal skin one and I don't think my skin is quite as sensitive as yours.And um... H and I stuffed our first sausages tonight. I'll leave that up for interpretation.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    I also use this, I think the one for normal skin.  I like it a lot and don't have any problems with it.  My skin breaks out if I fall asleep without washing it, but I can sleep in this and have no problems.
  • Options
    Hooray for Erase Paste Whit!  Make sure you set it with some loose powder or a compact when you are finished with it.  I forgot today and it shifted around and bunched up some.  It didn't look bad necessarily, but it didn't look great either.  Hehehe.  Sausage stuffer.    

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Personally, I like Aveeno's calming facial moisturizer with SPF.  I was diagnosed with rosacea a few years ago, and so far, it's the only product that didn't increase my redness, and even helped it go away a substantial amount.I also have sensitive, breakout prone skin on top of that, for what that's worth.
  • Options
    Oh yay! Winter bunny is back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    Definitely, I use powder mineral make-up, so it will get powdered for sure.Also, FYI, buy it off E-bay next time, I picked a seller with tons of positive feedback, and paid $10.50 for a 0.20 oz bottle, so I was excited :)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    sounds like i have skin like yours. the moisturizer i use right now doesn't have spf so i mix it w/ a little bit of aveeno facial spf. i used mary kay when i was out of my regular moisturizer (clinique) and i broke out horribly. the best moisturizer i ever used was korres with echinacea and cinnamon, but it got too expensive for me.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Winter bunny is back!!
  • Options
    Purpose moisturizer works great. It has SPF 15, doesn't make my face any more oily or break it out, and it's cheap (like $8.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know nothing about moisturizers, as I am a disgrace to the name of woman, but East, I just wanted to compliment you on your winter bunny. Quite festive!
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I only use Aveeno- I have sensitive skin and it's the only thing that doesn't make it freak out
  • Options
    I use Cetaphil moisturizer.  It has SPF 15 and is fragrance, dye, and oil free.  It was recommended by my derm for my oily, acne prone skin that is dry because of the topicals I use on it.  Neutrogena makes one that looks similar.  I DO NOT recommend that one, it made me oily and my makeup slid off. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I use that one and have for a couple years. But mine is for normal skin. My skin is pretty sensitive as well and breaks out if I use anything but mineral makeup. This moisturizer doensn't give me any problems.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards