New York-New York City
Options

ReBar -Dumo Brooklyn

looking for any input of anyone that had a event in the Lowrider Private room in ReBar?  going to look at it tomorrow, do not have enough guest to have the actual bar area.

Re: ReBar -Dumo Brooklyn

• Options
    kimberlygokimberlygo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding here. It wasn't what I'd call a traditional wedding (think catering hall, etc.), but if you're looking for something a little different, the food was great, the atmosphere was low key and fun, and everyone had a great time.
  • Options
    Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to a wedding there but the food is SO good!!  It's one of our favorite restaurants!
  • Options
    karhoffkarhoff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had their tasting last night, and it was AMAZING!  so good and there is going to be so much food, my fav is the artichoke dip and mac/cheese.. Can't wait..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just went to a tasting last night and it was absolutely amazing!  The vibe of ReBar is perfect for us and the food was extraordinary!!  Every single person we met there did an outstanding job of representing the venue.  I can't wait to work with them leading up to our wedding.  We liked their maitre'd so much we found ourselves enthusiastically hoping that he would be the one working on our night!  Fantastic price for such a spectacular venue too.  I really just dont see how you can beat it!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am planning my vow renewal from out of state. I am looking for a NYC venue...  I grew up in NYC, can you tell me a general price point for the food.  
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_rebar-dumo-brooklyn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:426cb133-bfb0-4396-8d22-9d2ea697020cPost:82349156-8fe0-48c2-811a-3e71342b1fa4">ReBar -Dumo Brooklyn</a>:
    [QUOTE]looking for any input of anyone that had a event in the Lowrider Private room in ReBar?  going to look at it tomorrow, do not have enough guest to have the actual bar area.
    Posted by karhoff[/QUOTE]

Karhoff -- did you end up having your wedding recption in reBar's Lowrider Room? We're having a wedding with roughly 50 people and are considering it. However, we're slightly concerned about the noise factor and other issues that may arise from the main bar/restaurant area. Thanks in advance for any input you have!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards