Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter

Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:b3e78ab3-4cb2-42dd-8e6e-cfdeb9e12043">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't do pinterest, because I spend too much time on the internet already. Posted by Meg1036[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why I refuse to do it as well.
  • Options
    Go Eagles, that is a big deal.  I do not think I could do chocolate.  I also gave up smoking in 2011.  Not an easy task, but so much better for it!

Fezz, enjoy tomorrow.  Can't wait to hear boy or girl.  I must admit I liked having one of each. 
  • Options
    I will shoot you a text, A. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Kelly and Strlz, I know it's "good debt" but sheesh. It's always scary to see a big number with a negative in front of it. Yay for baby Fezz. I'm leaning towards boy, since TK seems to be overrun with them as of late Smile
  • Options
    Text?!?  I expect you to smartphone post onto TK as soon as you know, Fezz.  :P
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    Jill my student loan debt kills me everytime I look at it. I just tell myself that without it I wouldn't have the job I do now.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:a505ec93-42d8-4cdf-ad22-af984bb40b02">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kelly and Strlz, I know it's "good debt" but sheesh. It's always scary to see a big number with a negative in front of it. Yay for baby Fezz. I'm leaning towards boy, since TK seems to be overrun with them as of late
    Posted by Jill9288[/QUOTE]

Jill I know what you mean.  One of my 101 in 1001 things is to pay off one of my 3 loans.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:7171d20c-9763-47f4-b88e-98e1f8ed0835">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need to get my fine ass back to Pinterest.  I KNOW YOU'VE ALL MISSED ME.  HI. Did I tell you guys I gave up chocolate?  Smoking in 2011.  Chocolate in 2012.  Apparently every year I resolve to give up something wonderful. 
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

WHY?  For the love of God, why would you give up chocolate?
  • Options
    Mica, I will post as soon as I'm able to!! No worries. :)

• Options
    Rosie, I've never made that recipe, but the two of hers I have made have both been delicious. I also think cream of mushroom soup is the least creepy cream of ..., so I'd go for it.
  • Options
    What happened NYE?
  • Options
    Chocolate isn't so wonderful. :)
  • Options
    Goodness, if Eagles and Rach can do it, so can I, maybe.  Really give up Chocolate!  Gasp!  It would have to be after today though cause I have already eaten a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels.  Please do not suggest we also give up soda, that is a deal breaker with me.
  • Options
    I lied, I've made 3 of her recipes. All good. Dooooo it.
  • Options
    You hush your filthy mouth, Midge!  Chocolate is from the gods.  Gah, one of H's friends ate all of my peppermint bark on NYE.  Jerk.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    I would hurt people if I tried to give up chocolate.

Also, this is probably beaten to death, but I haven't been around, and I'm so so so irritated that I can't sort the posts by most recent reply.  WTF.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:81558b09-0ee0-4f2b-877f-2e1265220dab">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter : I met ggirl2001 (I think those are the #s after her SN).  She lives close to where I used to when I lived in South Carolina, so we met up for brunch Sunday morning.
    Posted by strlzfan11[/QUOTE]

very cool, glad your trip down and back was safe (and somewhat uneventful)
  • Options

Speaking of desserts, I totally effed up dessert Christmas Day.  I don't know what happened, but what should've tasted like pumpkin tasted like Dawn dish soap.  I was very thankful that I realized this before I subjected the rest of my family to it.

• Options
    I've been wondering the same thing Mica. I'm giving some preemptive hugs to Chrissy.
  • Options
    Roso- that spaghetti stuff is on my list for this week to make. It looks delicious. I am going to use the powdered cream of something substitute that I found on pinterest. It actually tastes pretty good, and less calories from what I understand. Not that it would help in that cheesy delicious spaghetti stuff though.

I am obviously late to this thread.
  • Options
    Hellllllo. Eagles, we have missed you! I like cream of mushroom soup on rice. I didn't realize that was weird. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:918443eb-f583-4019-8643-d8decad7857b">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter : very cool, glad your trip down and back was safe (and somewhat uneventful)
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]

After the initial incident with my car I had no other problems other than my back being sore yesterday the whole way home.  Thank goodness!
  • Options
    Chrissy!!  I'm so sorry!! I hope that it was all for the best.
  • Options
    Duhh, Eags.  <3

• Options
    Sorry Chrissy! I'm glad you're not going anywhere though. *hugs*
  • Options

shan, I may need to stalk you on pintrest to find that "powdered cream of something" you speak of.

• Options
    fvck me guys people keep telling me that I don't really have to give up sofia because she probably wont transfer the FIV to my cats. I am so fvcking torn on this.
  • Options
    I would do everything to keep her, Rosebutt.  But that's because I'd probably be way to attached to her to give her up by now.

• Options
    I could say I will give up smoking this year but I will only be lying. :(

I am pissed right now. I'm pretty sure someone just abandoned their kitten in my yard. 
  • Options

Rosie - you are not a bad person if you give up Sofia.  Just make the right decision for you.

Chrissy - Hugs.

MP - My football team is going to beat your football team tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards