• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New York-New York City

Hank Lane-Rhythm Revue Band??

Has anyone used Hank Lane and in particular Rhythm Revue??

I can't seem to find anyone that has & it makes me nervous.

I know most people love Hank Lane, but I find it strange that Rhythm Revue's name can't be found anywhere??

Any advice??

Thx!!

Re: Hank Lane-Rhythm Revue Band??

• edited December 2011
    Used Rhythm Revue for my wedding in Nov. 2009 at Chelsea Piers.  Our friends and family are still talking about how incredible the music was.  We added a female singer to the regular line-up and she was amazing. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
  • edited December 2011
    oh wow! Finally I've found someone who's used them!  We were thinking of having 7 pieces including a male & female singer.  How many pieces did you use?  We chose them b/c we said we wanted a variety of music from jazz to hip hop - is that the sort of variety you had?

Thanks again!!
  • edited December 2011
    We shopped H Lane, had a pretty unprofessional experience with 2 sales people.  I know people who have been at parties of some of their expensive ( $20,000 ) bands and they were just ok.  I'd be very careful -- they have a very mixed reputation on these boards.

I'm narrowing it down between Marianne Bennett and  Star Talent, The All Stars -- anyone use either?  Both seem fantastic to us... very prefessinoal, very top 40
  • edited December 2011
    We spoke with Marianne Bennet - but the band was $15k so we ended up going with Hank Lane - hope it works out! :-) Good luck!
  • Hank Lane also recommended rhythm revue for our wedding. Having some hesitations only because I can't find many reviews for this specific band. Would you be able to tell me how they were at your wedding and how many pieces you had?
  • MJK52 - Did you end up going with them and what did you think?  We'd also like to use Hank Lane and they recommended Rhythm Revue for us.  
  • We used Rhythm Revue for our wedding in October.  We were also a little nervous about the lack of reviews on the internet but we could not be more pleased. They were amazing! I received so many compliments from my guests. Everyone was raving about them and a few of them requested business cards from the band leader.  I highly recommend them!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards