New York-New York City

Hank Lane-Rhythm Revue Band??

Has anyone used Hank Lane and in particular Rhythm Revue??

I can't seem to find anyone that has & it makes me nervous.

I know most people love Hank Lane, but I find it strange that Rhythm Revue's name can't be found anywhere??

Any advice??

Thx!!

Re: Hank Lane-Rhythm Revue Band??

• eappellofeappellof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Used Rhythm Revue for my wedding in Nov. 2009 at Chelsea Piers.  Our friends and family are still talking about how incredible the music was.  We added a female singer to the regular line-up and she was amazing. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
  • edited December 2011
    oh wow! Finally I've found someone who's used them!  We were thinking of having 7 pieces including a male & female singer.  How many pieces did you use?  We chose them b/c we said we wanted a variety of music from jazz to hip hop - is that the sort of variety you had?

Thanks again!!
  • edited December 2011
    We shopped H Lane, had a pretty unprofessional experience with 2 sales people.  I know people who have been at parties of some of their expensive ( $20,000 ) bands and they were just ok.  I'd be very careful -- they have a very mixed reputation on these boards.

I'm narrowing it down between Marianne Bennett and  Star Talent, The All Stars -- anyone use either?  Both seem fantastic to us... very prefessinoal, very top 40
  • edited December 2011
    We spoke with Marianne Bennet - but the band was $15k so we ended up going with Hank Lane - hope it works out! :-) Good luck!
  • Hank Lane also recommended rhythm revue for our wedding. Having some hesitations only because I can't find many reviews for this specific band. Would you be able to tell me how they were at your wedding and how many pieces you had?
  • MJK52 - Did you end up going with them and what did you think?  We'd also like to use Hank Lane and they recommended Rhythm Revue for us.  
  • We used Rhythm Revue for our wedding in October.  We were also a little nervous about the lack of reviews on the internet but we could not be more pleased. They were amazing! I received so many compliments from my guests. Everyone was raving about them and a few of them requested business cards from the band leader.  I highly recommend them!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards