Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good Morning! Well, not so good for NC.

12346»

Re: Good Morning! Well, not so good for NC.

• If/when I ever move back to the US, I will MISS the vacation time and mentality here.
  • Snip, I think you should start a campaign to bring the Swedish mentality towards vacations over here.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Yeah minus the insane taxes and crazy vacation time for PG ladies, ;)
  • Did you see the tax thing I posted earlier? haha. Benefit of high taxes-- lot's of wonderful social programs!

Adamar, you should definitely do that.
  • I've never heard of Perdido beach before but I see it is in Alabama. We will be in Pensacola for the Blue Angels weekend so if your vacation is then we will have to meet at the Flora-Bama and toss mullets. I think that is what you are supposed to do there anyway. 
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-well-not-so-good-for-nc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1cef5c9d-7959-4227-865f-8aa962521510Post:b31f882d-e604-4f4f-a9ea-d933dd26b86d">Re:Good Morning! Well, not so good for NC.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Good Morning! Well, not so good for NC. : YES. When I mentioned that to her, she was like <strong>"Oh! That blows - I'm so glad I dont have to worry about that!"</strong> Really? Dude.
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

Open mouth, insert foot. She sounds like a peach.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • ceh789ceh789 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Thanks for all the suggestions.  I just talked to FI and he's going to ask his sister to stay at our place instead - then we'll just stay at the hotel Saturday and come home Sunday in time to drive her to the airport.  Not optimal, but it's better than nothing.

I *could* afford to board them, yes, but it would be $200-300 (3 dogs - all would need bordetella shots first too) and we found out this week we have a major home repair we need to pay for - water in the basement - so between that and the wedding I'm majorly stressing about spending any extra money.

Anyway - I think we'll work it out - I appreciate the consult!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards