Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!

Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_serial-killers-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2101b4ec-0641-4768-8e7b-a9584be1c43cPost:025ff749-7ab3-42ab-8ccf-dd7e2813b308">Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!! : Ok, now I'm being the asshole that flamed the Chelsea flaming, but seriously.  WHY do people think this is cool??  Yeah, let's rip off the phrasing of intros at a meeting for ALCOHOLICS AND DRUG ADDICTS. 
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree on that.  That didn't occur to me until I was posting that post (a second time.. thanks TK), so I just said it.  But it is kinda assholish.  I think it's time to re-title.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_serial-killers-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2101b4ec-0641-4768-8e7b-a9584be1c43cPost:9d062c32-8935-47ab-a5d1-6568609e6581">Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]::eyeroll:: You used to be just as 'bad' as any of us. Glad you went out and 'found' yourself or something. 
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

Buffets. AND GO!

Wait, sorry, I forgot to call you a bad name, Thundercunt.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_serial-killers-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2101b4ec-0641-4768-8e7b-a9584be1c43cPost:cc1d476b-6558-4886-8fed-acef3c398ee9">Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!! : Buffets. AND GO! Wait, sorry, I forgot to call you a bad name, Thundercunt.
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

Good one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think having babies makes people 'soft'.  I mean.. look what happened to the old SB!  They had kids, and WHAMMO. No fun. Kids seriously take the awesome out of most people, with the exception of MrsB (so far). She's the only parent I've known who hasn't gone full on mommy.
  • Options
    Also? I hate using the word cuunt. Hate it.
  • Options
    Well gee thanks snips.  I'll be sure to wear my mom jeans to work tomorrow.
  • Options
    Since I can't quote...ELLOELL to Stacks re: snipps and kids. 

And I disagree. Some people just suck to begin with and having a kid brings it out even more. 
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    I think it's BS to say that kids take the fun out of most people.
  • Options
    You're NATURALLY nice, Fish.  You can't help it.  It's not your fault, so I don't blame you.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I bet Snippy forgot you were a mom Stacks or was tslking about people who have become moms since posting here bc I can't imagine anyone calling you soft.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    I bet she has soft boobs.

But, that's what you get when you generalize like that. 
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_serial-killers-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2101b4ec-0641-4768-8e7b-a9584be1c43cPost:d864c14d-d950-4c2a-98b9-9c98408fd641">Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You're NATURALLY nice, Fish.  You can't help it.  It's not your fault, so I don't blame you.
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]
    I know this isn't directed at me, and this comment isn't directed at you - but I find it funny that Fish can be naturally nice, but I'm fake when I'm nice. Neat! 
  • Options
    WTH happened to most of the last page?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_serial-killers-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2101b4ec-0641-4768-8e7b-a9584be1c43cPost:cc1d476b-6558-4886-8fed-acef3c398ee9">Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!! : Buffets. AND GO! Wait, sorry, I forgot to call you a bad name, Thundercunt.
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

Hang on a sec. I'm not trying to be a hall moniter here, but WTF? What did Andy say to make you go there?
  • Options
    Remember that whole 'fake' thing I was talking about. Thanks for proving my point, LDY!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_serial-killers-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2101b4ec-0641-4768-8e7b-a9584be1c43cPost:3807e91b-9422-406d-9083-3ceb7927481f">Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!! : Hang on a sec. I'm not trying to be a hall moniter here, but WTF? What did Andy say to make you go there?
    Posted by Jill9288[/QUOTE]

<div>She was talking to LVB, not Andy with the thundercunt comment.  </div>
  • Options
    WildRumpusWildRumpus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_serial-killers-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2101b4ec-0641-4768-8e7b-a9584be1c43cPost:1b842509-67ec-457b-a62d-877308c2d903">Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!! : She was talking to LVB, not Andy with the thundercunt comment.  
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

And this is what happens when TK eats random ish. Thanks for clearing that up. Continue with the entertaining please.
  • Options
    If LDY vs LVB is a joke, LVB is doing a kickass job of making it realistic, while LDY is...not.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    And I thought Jill meant what did Andy do to make LDY go there with the buffet comment. I retract that particular flame. 

This is going well. 
  • Options
    LDYGTR13LDYGTR13 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_serial-killers-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2101b4ec-0641-4768-8e7b-a9584be1c43cPost:1b842509-67ec-457b-a62d-877308c2d903">Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!! : She was talking to LVB, not Andy with the thundercunt comment.  
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]
    Yes!<div>
    </div><div>And the buffet thing was a joke too - I thought Andy had kind accepted that was something she was going to be known for Kinda like Nikki and the "towel method" thread. My bad!</div><div>
    </div><div>And I dont think Andy is a thundercunt, that was totes to LVB. Because she is. And stuff.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_serial-killers-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2101b4ec-0641-4768-8e7b-a9584be1c43cPost:294f7fd9-156c-4a00-9518-e87c1b65f5db">Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If LDY vs LVB is a joke, LVB is doing a kickass job of making it realistic, while LDY is...not.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    I'm not good at being mean -we've been over this.<div>
    </div><div>And yes, it's a joke. </div><div>
    </div><div>Except she for cereal is a thundercunt. </div>
  • Options
    Gah. You guys have confused me all day. I wouldn't want to get on LVB's for real bad side. Biitch is scary.
  • Options
    Look, I never cared for LDY in the first place. She came on way too strong, was annoying as fuuck and people wouldn't licking her ass. And then I saw some actual personality came through a few times. Then....back to ass licking. So yeah, fake. 
  • Options
    OK, just to clarify - the only reason I thought it was a joke was because of the remarks about being tall.  To me, that just didn't seem like something that anyone would make a dig at if they were being serious.

Carry on!
  • Options
    Since we're being honest, I just want to say that I'm a fucking actress on Dexter.  I'm not real.

BUT I'LL STILL BEAT SOMEONE'S FUCKING ASS.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes. Definitely people who've had kids while 'on' here.  But you see... I kinda dislike the whole kids bit anyway, so I'm prone to think that no matter what.
  • Options
    I think the tall thing came because there was this little tiff a few months ago where I conveyed that tall people shouldn't be self conscious about it. Insensitive on my part. But, you live and learn. 
  • Options
    The word cuunt doesn't offend me. I guess I just don't get it .

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    LDYGTR13LDYGTR13 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_serial-killers-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2101b4ec-0641-4768-8e7b-a9584be1c43cPost:1cfa09e6-1f12-4ce1-bb24-89dc09de6d93">Re: Serial Killers Unite - FLAMING UP IN HERE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes. Definitely people who've had kids while 'on' here.  But you see... I kinda dislike the whole kids bit anyway, so I'm prone to think that no matter what.
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]
    You dont think you got softer when you got Lucy?<div>
    </div><div>B/c you definitely started lots of threads about her being cuddly and stuff. Which is cool - but old Amoro would probably have flamed the shiit about someone posting so much stuff like that...or as much of old Amoro as I can remember...</div>
  • Options
    Or for going all Missy about being sick for the past month. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards