Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Super early evening thread

Re: Super early evening thread

• Options
    Color coded things are awesome.  I don't have color coded recipe cards but I did plan most of our meals for the rest of the month yesterday because I bored. I'm lame.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Rach, sounds like fun!

Erin, I'm sorry you had a crappy day today. I hope it gets better once you leave work!

I think I'm going to take a nap, late in the day as it may be. I'll probably be back later.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Evening! Today was so a frustrating day. FI & I took the day off because we had a lot of errands we needed to run before school & our trip (apply for passports, meet with our banker etc), and meeting with vendors for the wedding - everything was scheduled out. One after another things kept going wrong, we got almost nothing accomplished in the end. I guess we did the most important thing and get a passport. 

Special - I'm sorry about your pup, I hope he is feeling better. I would be so stressed.

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Erin, did anything in particular happen, or was it just one of those days?
  • Options
    Special, after last night you deserve some chicken nuggets!
  • Options
    Chicken nuggets are delicious. 
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Super early evening thread:[QUOTE]While y'all are all eating healthy H and I are making frito chili pie's tonight. Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

After seeing one of these from sonic I just can't get on board.
  • Options
    I found out some amazing news today. We're FINALLY getting a Chipotle in my city. I'm way too excited about this.
  • Options
    A sign of my absolute laziness: I finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series today. I want to start another book, preferrably The Bronze Horseman, but that thing just looks enormous. I have no problem with reading something that long, but I bought ti in paperback instead of Nook book, and it just looks too heavy. 

Yes. I'm too lazy to hold something while sitting still. I'm ashamed.
  • Options
    Willow, Tory and I send many hugs to Cooper and Special. Puppies being sick or hurt is such an awful feeling. I came home early and took a nap but now I need to run to the grocery store. Ugh I am lazy.
  • Options
    Evening ladies. I feel exhausted. I'm definitely not in the swing of getting up early yet. I have eaten lunch by myself the past two days at work and am disappointed in myself that I just won't ask my bosses if I can eat with them. I just don't want to invite myself if they don't want me. Apparently I'm 5 years old.

Special - I'm sorry to hear about Cooper but gald he is doing better at moment.

Erin - Hugs. Sorry you had a bad day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love grocery shopping. It's relaxing to me. I usually go mid-day and it's not super crowded.
  • Options
    Yeah I don't like it either, Edie. I usually do though since there is always something I can think of that I need on the way home. My grocery store is literally less than 1000 feet from my house. I'm just so lazy that changing back into real clothes seems daunting.
  • Options
    Today is Wednesday...which means it is the day H and I go to the liquor store, Burger King, and the cd store.  I love how we switched from Tuesdays (new cd release day) to Wednesday (new beer shippment day)!

Tonight's plan includes combining a Young's Double Chocolate Stout with Wells Banana Bread Beer.
  • Options
    Also? I want my fvcking computer back. I am so sick of sitting on my phone when I get home. I have the new harddrive and J was going to install it when he got home for his week break from work. But now he is staying until the project is over... And I need my computer up and running before school starts next week. I will probably have to see if my dad can do it even though watching him try to do anything mechanical is painful. Lol.
  • Options
    I kind of like going to the grocery store not during the weekend.  I like it when it is not as busy.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Evening, ladies!

I was going to cook garlic shrimp with cilantro and lime rice for dinner, but DD is sleeping over at a friends house and FI is working till 10, so I'm just going to have a salad.  I'll do the shrimp tomorrow night.

Also, the damn weedeater broke, and I need to trim around my garden beds.  Maybe I'll use the hedge clippers.

I'm bored.  I know I am because I'm thinking up projects I really don't want to do.  Bah!

• Options
    I've been thinking about trying the Banana Bread beer. It sounds interesting. I like banana bread. I like beer. I should like it, right?

I don't mind going to the grocery store ALONE in the morning. I hate hate hate going during the after-work rush or, god forbid, on a Sunday. Fucking madhouse. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2926b7d3-436d-4caa-9150-9d34943a8818Post:3514e72a-596c-447d-9d5f-d86c9f5b1bbd">Re: Super early evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]A sign of my absolute laziness: I finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series today. I want to start another book, preferrably The Bronze Horseman, but that thing just looks enormous. I have no problem with reading something that long, but I bought ti in paperback instead of Nook book, and it just looks too heavy.  Yes. I'm too lazy to hold something while sitting still. I'm ashamed.
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]
    I LOVED TBH.  There's a section in the middle that's kind of blah, but the rest of it is such a quick read.  I hope you like it.  The second book was really good, too.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I get groceries a lot on Sunday mornings. It's not too busy then. This summer I have been able to go during the week in the mornings after I work out. There is no one there at 8 am on a weekday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just feel like I'm in a funk with my reading. I've been so burned out on reading for school that I've been avoiding just about anything that makes me think. Recently, though, I've listened to Sarah's Key, I'm Feeling Lucky (it's about Google), and Thunderstruck while driving to my class (last day was TODAY--thank Jeebus I'm done with my 180-mile commute every day).

• Options
    The grocery store or walmart are the only places that I simply do not care about how I look. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2926b7d3-436d-4caa-9150-9d34943a8818Post:61fb9518-d181-4c6e-bfea-3ba64e404819">Re: Super early evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been thinking about trying the Banana Bread beer. It sounds interesting. I like banana bread. I like beer. I should like it, right?

It is too much....one or two sips is delicious but it is just too overpowering.  This is why I am excited to try mixing it with the Young's.
  • Options
    I go to the grocery store in sweats or yoga pants all the time in the winter. I probably shouldn't look like a bum when I go, since there are some hotties working there. Hmm.

I want to measure and map out a garden plan for fall, but it's SO HOT out. I'm thinking of getting a misting thing for my bunnies, since they live outside. I give them frozen water bottles to lay on, but I think they'd like the mist.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2926b7d3-436d-4caa-9150-9d34943a8818Post:6de9768f-7aac-434f-a18f-51a76a5a11aa">Super early evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone.<strong> I spent about 3 hours at the mall today looking for new work clothes.  I came home with 4 new goblet glasses for beer.</strong> Sometimes I wish one of my friends would submit my name for What not to Wear hahah
    Posted by HockeyFan4[/QUOTE]

<div>It's good to have prioirities. : )</div><div>
    </div><div>I have a killer headache and just want to go to bed. But people keep stopping over and needing me. The landscaper dude, some guy wanting to buy our leftover rock (YAY!) and DD. Gah. </div>
  • Options
    By real clothes I simply meant some form of pants and a bra under my shirt. Silly ladies. I don't need jeans for the grocery store either.
  • Options
    As soon as I get home, I ditch  my pants and bra. I'm currently in a shorts/tank pajama set. I'm going to need a  boob lift in the future.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2926b7d3-436d-4caa-9150-9d34943a8818Post:a1f637b0-2a88-4fab-93f1-a662745bc554">Re: Super early evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]As soon as I get home, I ditch  my pants and bra. I'm currently in a shorts/tank pajama set. I'm going to need a  boob lift in the future.

This. Except the boob lift part. I really don't have anything to lift.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WTF is WRONG with people???

I'm watching a news report about a family that was reported to CPS for having an emaciated child...turns out that they had another one ( I'm guessing not even a year old, but a crawler) who was found covered in insect bites, whose blanket was found in an animal cage that was full of roaches.  There was also a dead horse found on the property, lots of dogs and puppies, all of them sick, and another horse that was injured. They also found narcotics (shocker).

I'm soul sick over this!  I'm just furious.
  • Options
    Same here special. I'm definitely freeboobing it right now. I'm also in boxer shorts. Pretty sexy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards