Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

When I first started posting, I...

15678911»

Re: When I first started posting, I...

• Options
    She recently deleted me from facebook. Like a thief in the night.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    So what did E do for a living where she supposedly made so much money?
  • Options
    Birdie, I think she was an investment banker or stockbroker or something?
  • Options
    Ohhhhh ok. That reminds me of a KPS I saw awhile ago where someone wrote they felt like they couldn't really be who they are on here because they couldn't talk about their wonderful lifestyle and all of the wonderful things they can buy and all that jazz. Cry me a river.
  • Options
    Anyone remember GigglingBride?  Everyone used to kiss her ass when I was new.  I heard she's getting a divorce.  There was someone else who came around with her, I can't remember the name.  Ayrnnumbers or something?

When I first started posting, I sent my invites to Chad-n-Jared for proofreading.  And Ramey was still around.

• Options
    Not really keeping with the when I first started posting stuff, but I post on a different message board with Triskit

INTERNET LIVES COLLIDE.
  • Options
    Rosie, is she OMG SO DIFFERENT?  Everything about her wedding had to be SO not NORMAL.  I was not a fan.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    I haven't really gotten much of a OMG SO DIFFERENT vibe from her, but I hear she got that a lot here. Well I could see how that would be the case as it appears she had a "nontraditional" wedding. She did post about her wedding on that message board it was funny reading about her planning it and then just all of the sudden deciding to get married.

Vurrry interesting. I can say that she really likes veronabrit (who also used to post on that website btw)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards