Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Where is everyone?/Afternoon chit chat

15678911»

Re: Where is everyone?/Afternoon chit chat

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_where-is-everyoneafternoon-chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a58518d-9ce8-4a3f-8417-bfd6d7db1ef1Post:037587b2-a763-408f-875b-ccc3d6dd6c82">Re: Where is everyone?/Afternoon chit chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone?/Afternoon chit chat : <strong>Blame H</strong> :(  We haven't been able to go the car show over there for the last couple of years, so I promised him we'd go this year. 
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

<div>I will.  Well, I'm sure it won't be the last time I visit my parents.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_where-is-everyoneafternoon-chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a58518d-9ce8-4a3f-8417-bfd6d7db1ef1Post:dfd4c178-e539-470a-9f54-bbaa3804c379">Re: Where is everyone?/Afternoon chit chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone?/Afternoon chit chat : I will.  Well, I'm sure it won't be the last time I visit my parents.
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

It better not be! 

Alright I'm out of here.  I'm going to go hit up total wine before H gets this way.  Maybe they'll be giving out free samples.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_where-is-everyoneafternoon-chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a58518d-9ce8-4a3f-8417-bfd6d7db1ef1Post:f146f90b-a243-4935-8687-2493b53f9946">Re: Where is everyone?/Afternoon chit chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone?/Afternoon chit chat : When in September?  You can PM me if you want.  I live up in Portland area now, but go down to Bend regularly and love TK GTGs (just ask around).
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]

I'll be in Portland Sept 18-20, I believe? Or may be 17-19? Then to Bend for a night, then over to Crater Lake, then to Newport. Long roadtrip, drinks every night!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'll PM you closer to Sept...we have just been googling and using Urban spoon to find restaurants/breweries, etc.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well see Eagles, there's a special bridal theory of relativity wherein once an object (bride) begins it's wedding planning journey, it is essentially left on Earth while the rest of the world is cruising about in space at the speed of light yet time moves slower for them then it does for the bride back on Earth.  However, do to Bridal Myopia the bride is fully unaware of this condition until approximately one month before her wedding at which point she suffers from Ohshititis. 
  • Options
    I think I've been working with engineers too long Eagles. Who needs to watch TBBT when you live it every day?  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards