Options

No evening thread yet??

167891012»

Re: No evening thread yet??

• Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I wish I was tired... I'm going to take my melatonin again even though I'm pretty sure it did nothing for me last night. I don't want to be up til 3 am or later, even though I don't have anything going on tomorrow.

ETA - Night, Chels and Poke!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't go to bed this early on a Friday. 

OMG Tory just legitimately just started running in her sleep. Usually she moves just her toes but it was her entire legs both front and back, going nuts. 
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm out too, goodnight!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MuSu - That's so cute! I miss my dogs. Well, the poodle. I'm still pissed at the other one and my bruise is throbbing. FI's dog was so excited to see me tonight, it was so sweet. He sat on my lap on the couch even though he's huge.

Chrissy - That's awesome, I hope you enjoy the show. I don't actually know what it is, but people talk about going to NYC to see it and I've heard it's good.
  • Options
    I'm on the phone with J. He is tipsy and won't shut up. Blah blah blahhhhh. lol. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_no-evening-thread-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f2028bf-d0b2-4892-b2ea-d9d963590142Post:ca94371e-4aab-454f-a961-353407e48803">Re: No evening thread yet??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm on the phone with J. He is tipsy and won't shut up. Blah blah blahhhhh. lol. 
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

Haha aww. When does he come home?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_no-evening-thread-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f2028bf-d0b2-4892-b2ea-d9d963590142Post:362d34a6-f517-4c8e-9f3a-742a2bff050b">Re: No evening thread yet??</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No evening thread yet?? : Haha aww. When does he come home?
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>Next Friday. But I hate when he just rambles like this. I have nothing interesting to say back so its just like "Uh huh" "Ok" "Mhmm". lol. </div>
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    My FI actually does that too... and not just when he's tipsy. He tends to be very long winded in general and he rambles on and then I stop paying attention, usually by accident, and he gets his feelings hurt, but I mean come on... do you think I care about what the philosophy of law is?

• Options
    ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I ramble and tell the worst stories. 

So, did I tell you guys I found another lost dog today? I had him for several hours. He was adorable, a little bichon freese. I knew where he lived, but his parents weren't home so I left a note for them. He got to go on car rides, eat treats, play with Fox, and nap. It was fun.
  • Options
    Aw I am glad you took him in, Erin!

Yeah, now we're iChatting. Even more rambling haha. 
  • Options
    Erin, I'm glad you knew where he lived and were able to take care of him until his owners got home. My dogs aren't big on outside dogs coming into the territory, they probably would have been mean to him. My one dog loves other dogs on neutral territory though, like the dog park.
  • Options
    ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    I really like that dog. I'm was sad to see him go, but his family was happy to see him. 

Um, what is iChatting? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_no-evening-thread-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f2028bf-d0b2-4892-b2ea-d9d963590142Post:2617d725-ffa6-49ce-b445-c154a822f4c5">Re: No evening thread yet??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw I am glad you took him in, Erin! Yeah, now we're iChatting. Even more rambling haha. 
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

At least it's easier to go about your business while he rambles now, haha.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_no-evening-thread-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f2028bf-d0b2-4892-b2ea-d9d963590142Post:2dec2849-e9c9-4c6d-b4c3-206612c5f850">Re: No evening thread yet??</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is like IM or Google Talk (I call it gchat).
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]

Yup, I think it's a lot like AIM. I don't think I have it on my computer though, why don't I have it?

ETA - Nvm, found it.

ETA again - Actually, I think it's more of a video chat thing. Hmm. I've never used it before though, and I don't have anyone to use it with since FI got his Macbook stolen at school.
  • Options
    You know what I don't get? Why newbs and randoms come to this board to vent and rant about random crap. I get going to SB, because of the name. But what compels people to think "Oh, etiquette board! This is where I should post about all my random problems and irritations!"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_no-evening-thread-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f2028bf-d0b2-4892-b2ea-d9d963590142Post:4d3f18b6-81cf-4faa-b7ad-1cafb9044bd3">Re: No evening thread yet??</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know what I don't get? Why newbs and randoms come to this board to vent and rant about random crap. I get going to SB, because of the name. But what compels people to think "Oh, etiquette board! This is where I should post about all my random problems and irritations!"
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>Probably because they see regs do it. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards