Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sunday evening...

Who's around?

J just left to go back to school for the week. Tory is all depressed because she hates when he leaves. I'm not a fan either. What's everyone up to?

Re: Sunday evening...

• Options
    H just got home from work and decided to do some yard work.  I'm catching up on Celebrity Apprentice before the new one comes on.  Dinner is cooking, but it has another hour to go.  Mostly, I'm bored.
  • Options
    I've never seen the Apprentice, is it any good w/ the celebrities on it?

I'm bored too. I'm looking over my guest list trying to see if I can edit it any further. I wish I could downsize it by about 60, hah.
  • Options
    I'm about to go wake H up from his nap so we can go to dinner. I can't believe it's Sunday... I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
  • Options
    I'm here! Scott was over doing man stuff at his brother's for awhile and then had to go to work for a spell.

Musical, I made reservations for the 29th at the Shout house for 10 of us. I'm really assited.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I just got home from work. I'm eating a frozen dinner, FI is talking to his parents, and we're watching the Academy of Country Music Awards.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay, I'm excited Fische! J can't come now because he has to stay at school that weekend for some rock observation field trip. SUPER LAME. But I'm still pumped for it!
  • Options
    Panther, that bouquet is super gorgeous. And I don't even like flowers much but those are super pretty!!
  • Options
    HA! Rock observation. :) I made the reservation for 630. I figured we can always hang and drink before the show starts.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Apprentice is ok.  It's something to watch.  I really like Marlee Matlin and Gary Busey cracks me up, though I think he'd drive me crazy IRL.  Meatloaf is a cool dude too.

Oh, and it's insane how much Latoya Jackson looks and sounds like Michael.  Totally creepy.
  • Options
    Jealous of the MSP G2G.  I hate you all.  Come here!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, J is a physics & structural engineering major, so he gets to do cool stuff like that... hah. We actually went through and made him a new resume this weekend and I'm kinda jealous at how amazing his looks. He will have no trouble finding a new internship this summer. He haz smartz.

That sounds good Fische, I've never been to Shouthouse! What kind of show goes on? (I'm a total newb with this restaurant obvs.)
  • Options
    YOU COME HERE!!!!!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Beachie, we could do a west coast one.  I'll happily drive to Seattle!
  • Options
    I'm here, but not for long.  H is dozing on the couch.  I bet we're both in bed by 9:00.  SO TIRED tonight.  I'm watching Mythbusters cause the remote is too far away for me to reach.
  • Options
    I'm here. DH is about to go to bed since he was to work a night shift tonight since I have a doctors appointment in the morning.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Musical, I don't like flowers either lol.
  • Options
    I think we need a West coast one.  If there is one happening in freaking Fargo, there could be one here.  We actually have friends coming up from Portland this weekend.  

Where is Mery tonight?  I'm going to LA this summer and might need to meet her.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mery was around, not sure if she's still here.  I saw that she answered some posts a bit ago though.

And I'm glad to know I'm not the only female who doesn't like flowers.  That was such an easy part of our wedding planning because I just didn't care.  We have a family friend who is a florist and I gave him free reign with the bouquets.  We had no floral decorations.
  • Options
    Hi Loopy & Ciara! I wish I could fall asleep at 9, Loopy. I have a feeling that won't happen tonight.

DNB you totally could get a group on the west coast! And then bring them all here. ;) But the GTG is in MSP not Fargo...though maybe someday I'll take a road trip there. ;)
  • Options
    HEY HEY HEY now.

Dontchube dissin' Eff town. :)

It was Mandy's husband's fault, actually. He wanted to come here, and so a GTG was borned.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Drama-- Yeah, we had a discussion a few nights ago about it on here. Apparently there are a lot more people than I thought that didn't like flowers! Made me feel better about feeling that way, esp after my mom thought I was nuts that first I didn't want a veil, and then second that I didn't want a lot of flowers.
  • Options
    A coworker who has a floral business did my flowers as a wedding present, all we did was pay for them. I told her the colors that I wanted and basically said whatever you can find in those colors and fits our budget is fine with me. They were gorgeous. I like flowers but I'm not picky about how they look.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Drama - that's what I did with the flowers too.  I brought her some pictures and a list of flowers I liked and a sample of the fabric from the bridesmaid's dress and a copy of the invitation and she went to town.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to ask the florist to come up with something similar to my siggy and call it a day. I just don't care, lol. We're not doing floral decorations either.
  • Options
    So who is involved in this G2G?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Fische, I re-watched Fargo for the first time in years last night, because J had never seen it. I think my favorite part of that move is how every time they park somewhere, they just arbitrarily pick a spot in the middle of the lot, covered in snow. It is such a good representation of the suckfest that takes place in winter, in big parking lots.
  • Options
    This one coming up?

Me, Musical, Andy, Stephnumbers, Nuggs, maybe Crose, and a couple of husbands.

I'm also meeting J&K and MAYBE Missy for lunch on Friday.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Yeah,  When Dave asked what kind of flowers I like I said, "Sunflowers."  He asked what else and I said, "Fuchsias in a hanging basket.  Don't ask me any others because I don't know any more than that."  He then told me I couldn't have either of them since we were getting married in December!

I gave him a swatch of the BM dresses, told him it was a candlelight ceremony and he went to town.  I had gorgeous purple roses and he made these amazing orchid bouquets for the girls.
  • Options
    I AM!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Doesn't ANYONE want to come visit Seattle?  Or me?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards