Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good morning!

Re: Good morning!

• I think it's fixed. SOrry about that.

Let me play with the height/width adjustments since it's kind of big.  When it was small it was 50/50. 
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• She came out and said, "Mommy! I'm the queen!".  =-)

• Oh, and my mom and I made the tutu.  Super easy.

• B, she is so cute!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BB is really tiny and squished for me. :(

Dil, did they tell you what class you somehow passed? I'd try to contact the professor of it and have him explain how you passed a class you never took. I so feel for your frustration right now and I hope you can get it fixed soon.
  • OMG, she's such a little girl now!!  She looks like she plays hard and has so much fun!  I love her curly little hair.  She's so sweet! 
  • There she is! So adorable! Love the outfit and the smile!
  • Okay.  I'm done messing with it.  Everytime I try to be considerate and adjust the size, it becomes squished or tiny.  People are just gonna have to deal. ;-)

Thanks y'all!  We think she's something else. 

• Mrs B - She is adorable! I love the outfit.

Midge - I hope so too! I didnt think of that, they told me that class I failed but I dont know who the professor is/was, if they dont get back to me today I am going to give them a call again & ask who the professor for the course was. 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is getting scary outside.  It is almost pitch-black, no rain, and thunder off in the distance.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Morning.  I'm being held hostage by the rain.  My work clothes are out in the dryer that I can only get to by going outside.  I was hoping since we're under a tornado watch that work would be cancelled, but that was just wishful thinking.

BB is adorable!  She's so grown up!
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Dileni - I just caught a commercial done by our local news about students getting charged against their loans for classes that they didn't take. 

• Good Morning!
    I hope the weather gets the rain out of its system so we don't have rain in 12 days!

We went to some good friends' wedding on Saturday.  It just confirmed the fact that there is no way I will be able to hold it together for our ceremony.  I was a ball of waterworks during their rehearsal dinner and ceremony.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LTB, it was just sunny out an hour ago!  And it just started pouring cats and dogs.  I'm glad I'm not leaving this building again until 3 PM.

• Beach - your friend puppetrick is trying way too hard over on CC and Budget.  ;-)

• Good Morning!

I had a great weekend!  Even FI said it was probably one of the best ones we've had in a long time.  Friday night we went to a tapas restaurant and then to the art festival.  Saturday we had lunch with FMIL at a place she's considering for the rehearsal dinner.  It's an old converted church, and just gorgeous.  They kept all the wood floors and stained glass.  Then we went out for seafood for dinner and to see Brave.

Sunday I didn't get dressed all day, but got a lot of DIY stuff done for the wedding.  I did manage to ruin the ottoman in the process though :(  Then we watched TB and the new show after it Newroom, which was really good I thought.  I could listen to a drunken Sam Waterson curse all day.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Morning all.  We had a slow weekend, but I needed it.  Our AC broke yesterday, and we couldn't get anyone to come out until tonight, so it was miserable last night.  I woke up at 4:45 this morning, to go to my first boot camp class and that was probably the hardest thing I've had to do in awhile.  Hopefully the AC will be fixed tonight, so I can get a good nights sleep.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:072bfb41-ec79-44c1-8080-c8d0d914cd9f">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning! I hope the weather gets the rain out of its system so we don't have rain in 12 days! We went to some good friends' wedding on Saturday.  <strong>It just confirmed the fact that there is no way I will be able to hold it together for our ceremony.  I was a ball of waterworks during their rehearsal dinner and ceremony.
    </strong>Posted by July2012bride[/QUOTE]

FWIW, I cried listening to several of our music pieces prior to our wedding day and when H was making the photo slideshow for the reception but I held it together the day of. I was teary eyed but I never actually cried. I was totally expecting to. Don't worry about it though, if you cry, you cry. If you don't, you don't. I happen to think it's adorable when the B&G cry happy tears during the ceremony.

I actually cried the most during one of the slow dances H requested later in the evening at the reception. And every time I've heard that song since.
  • Froggie, was Brave good?  My friends and I are planning on seeing it this week.

• Ugh.  Broken AC is the worst.  Luckily, my FIL and my cousin are both AC techs so we've never had to go without for very long.

• Froggie, didn't you just love Brave? Those triplet boys were hysterical. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:3b4536f4-0bfb-48ba-9d7f-afdb3e720247">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Froggie, was Brave good?  My friends and I are planning on seeing it this week.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

<div>I really liked it.  It had a surprising plot that I didn't expect.  (I read nothing about it beforehand).  But, I thought the characters and plot were very well developed.  And I really liked some of the songs in it, I've been meaning to download those.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:e2a1dcf5-578d-4060-a3fb-5df0b84b9358">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dileni - I just caught a commercial done by our local news about students getting charged against their loans for classes that they didn't take. 
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]<div>Where are you from Mrs B?</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm going to take it to the local news if the university doesnt sort things out. My work has said that they would give me a letter of employment saying I have been working there full time on these days and therefore was unable to attend any classes or exams and the university can also see the last time I had signed into  my onine student account to get/hand in my assignments etc. This is absurd. I was livid when she just suggested I pay the fees. </div><div>
    </div><div>The local news would probably eat it up, students passing classes they dont attend/didnt know they were registered for, and just being told to 'pay the fees' when asked what to do about sorting it out. 

</div>

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Central FL

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:4bc2e932-aaed-4ee2-9880-bb71ba33a848">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Froggie, didn't you just love Brave? Those triplet boys were hysterical. :)
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

<div>I loved them!  They were completely needed as well.  Without them, I think the plot would have been almost too heavy for a kids' movie.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We're thinking about seeing Brave this week for our anniversary.  Or maybe The Avengers.  Or maybe both.  =-)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:8bb83735-8d23-41c8-9008-a0ccdebcc49d">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beach - your friend puppetrick is trying way too hard over on CC and Budget.  ;-)
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I saw this, too.  Or should I say, "I saw this, too. :) :) :)"

</div>
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:45f3dc50-8957-4fa1-b1c5-6bfef7617914">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : I saw this, too.  Or should I say, "I saw this, too.<strong> :) :) :)"</strong>
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

Bwahaaaa!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-252?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b801fdf-a99d-4715-9451-3ecb665f1bf1Post:077fe343-13cb-43b8-953c-866f71ff42c2">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : I loved them!  They were completely needed as well.  Without them, I think the plot would have been almost too heavy for a kids' movie.
    Posted by dumdumfroggie[/QUOTE]

Agreed! I knew a little about the movie before we saw it but I was still able to be surprised since it wasn't cookie-cutter. I agree with the review that Pixar has outdone itself for it. Very well done.
  • Good morning!

My motivation is missing again today. I think I need a day off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards