Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

Re: FFF

• Options

I used to make fun of a lot of sh*t I don't make fun of anymore. 

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Loopy, you're another one that handles life circumstances with dignity. I couldn't imagine living away from H like you are. But when you move to CO you'll be a lot closer to Idaho. :) I'm doing FFF wrong too. Sorry.
  • Options
    I also have super love for Loopy. I am on the evening threads more often than the morning threads so I've gotten more interaction with Loops. She rocks. I ruined FFF.
  • Options
    You all are giving me the warm fuzzies <3

Loopy, come sit with me and Beanie and everyone else on the couch.  I wish we all lived near each other so we could just throw a big Christmas party for wives/FIs who are alone for Christmas. 

My cousin is coming on Christmas Eve tomorrow with her two kids.  Her H is working all night Christmas Eve, so I think we'll be spending much of the night together.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    What changed? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE. But, I still love you. I just miss your biting sense of humor. 

GRANDMA NUGGS. DELIVER. 
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options

duly noted to those who pointed out to me the error of my ways.  I really like it here and you are not getting rid of me that easy. 

• Options
    I want to get in on this party! My H is working on Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Years!
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm going to MIL's for stuff tomorrow night.  I'll go with them to Aunt in law's for Christmas day.  My uncle in law is a cop and we got him this bear that is dressed like a cop and when you push his paw he dances to "bad boys, bad boys what you gonna do... .what you gonna do when they come for you... " We DIED laughing when my SIL and I found and bought this so I can't wait to see the reaction when he opens it :).
  • Options

Bay I am on the couch with you too.  FI is working straight through till we leave on Tuesday evening.  Fa la la la la la la la la.

• Options
    baystateapplebaystateapple member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    C'mon Erin ETA and Ski!  There's room for all!

This is going to be one massive couch, guys.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:c5374c7c-a5ed-49c1-8aa3-ee9d2ab00e8d">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]What changed? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE. But, I still love you. I just miss your biting sense of humor.  GRANDMA NUGGS. DELIVER. 
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

*Shrugs* I dunno.  But this time of year historically isn't a good once for me.  So maybe that's why.

Maaaaaaaan Grandma Nuggs has been getting on my last everloving nerve about her goddamn cat.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:86bd09b7-3e45-4fab-b24e-96c5877c236a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : How did I know this would get flamed. <strong>I feel so honored!</strong>
    Posted by ILoveToRobot[/QUOTE]

<div>Um..you're welcome. I think?</div>
  • Options
    Erin, we'll make room on the couch for you.

My parents have friends who host an "orphan's Christmas Eve" every year for any of their friends whose kids are not coming home for Christmas.  They go out for Mexican or Chinese (the only restaurants open on Christmas Eve) then go back to their house for dessert, drinks, and cards or games.  It sounds like a nice time for them.
  • Options
    LoopysevenLoopyseven member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Check that out.  there's a video under product info.  We almost DIED, I swear...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:e72a08cf-e921-45eb-9623-4c0778f071a4">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : *Shrugs* I dunno.  But this time of year historically isn't a good once for me.  So maybe that's why. Maaaaaaaan Grandma Nuggs has been getting on my last everloving nerve about her goddamn cat.
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That's cool. We all go through shiit. We're here if you need us. Or me. Cause I don't know that you know a lot of these people very well.</div><div>
    </div><div>Please to be sharing good goddam cat stories. 

</div>
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:6c9c26a6-3573-4ce3-b47c-b2278a58ba90">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Um..you're welcome. I think?
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

sarcasm
  • Options
    I flame DJ for being a Scrooge.

No I don't.  I love me some DJ.  YOU'LL TAKE YOUR LOVE AND LIKE IT.

• Options
    Hey DJ - we don't talk much, but I really applaud the way you handled yourself through the PS mod-war stuff that's been going on.  You are one classy lady.
  • Options
    Bay - your book ticker reminds me I fell short of my goal of 100 books.  In my defense though I read a few LONG books this year.  They should count as doubles or triples :).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:a96439b4-b224-4962-a2e4-63dfac64e064">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : sarcasm
    Posted by ILoveToRobot[/QUOTE]

<div>No, I got that. 

The post definitely got a big eyeroll from me.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:4dad94ec-7155-47cb-9be0-654cb63e7a2a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey DJ - we don't talk much, but I really applaud the way you handled yourself through the PS mod-war stuff that's been going on.  You are one classy lady.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  I would have dissolved into a shitstorm of "FUUCK YOU ASSHOLES!" 
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Loopy, I had to haul some serious ass to get here.  I read Shogun by James Clavell in September and that seriously hampered me.  I haven't decided what to read for number 100 yet.  I should probably get on that.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:ff645b6d-078d-43f7-9e61-c47dda076dcf">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, you guys. :) I appreciated the support from many of you over there!  And for not flaming me when I let out my month's worth of aggression against a couple posters on Wednesday. <strong>I felt bad afterwards for calling them the laughingstock of the knot.</strong>   Merry Christmas to all!
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, it is the truth!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:ff645b6d-078d-43f7-9e61-c47dda076dcf">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, you guys. :) I appreciated the support from many of you over there!  And for not flaming me when I let out my month's worth of aggression against a couple posters on Wednesday. I felt bad afterwards for calling them the laughingstock of the knot.   Merry Christmas to all!
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

...but that's really funny. 

I like it when people kick the crazies.
  • Options
    DJ, I missed you saying that, and I think that's fantastic.

• Options

Speaking of LDY...

Eagles' determination to "save" LDY from the mean girls at SB yesterday was weird.  Did I miss a falling out between LDY and SB?  As far as I could tell, no one said anything in the 2011 thread that LDY hadn't already acknowledged herself (i.e., that she over-reacted to the food swap drama by blaming herself for things that no one else blamed her for).  I reread the relevant pages this morning just to be sure, and other than Nebb being her usual sarcastic self -- which I suppose Eagles could have taken as mean-spirited? -- I didn't see anything particularly inflammatory.  I kind of felt like Eagles was trying to start something with SB in the aftermath of the "boardwar" with PS, with LDY playing the role of Djhar.  If so, it flopped.

• Options
    WTF.  Why am I centered?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:edc6c98b-9711-4541-88b3-f07fdd6d4841">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : No, I got that.  The post definitely got a big eyeroll from me.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

Oooh ouch!
  • Options
    I don't think you're centered Celles.
  • Options
    I flame my SS for not loving me. And I flame myself for being lame and REALLY wanting my SS gift! I've been coming home and searching my front porch for a box for weeks :-( loser, party of me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards