New York-New York City
Options

NWR hotel recommendation near the Met

DH & I are seeing La Boheme on November 18th and want to stay in the city that night. Normally I just hop on hotels.com or something and look for the cheapest thing, but hoping for a tiny bit of quality this time! Do any of you have a recommendation for a low-cost, but mildly decent hotel to stay at near the Met Opera House? If it's better to go a little further that's fine. I know how to navigate my way around the city :)Last time I stayed in NY it was like $200 per night at the Gershwin hotel and I was unimpressed, but we reserved that the day of and it was the cheapest we could find! Are there any better quality hotels for less than that?TIA

save the date
"Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>

Re: NWR hotel recommendation near the Met

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Beacon and the Holiday Inn are not too far and moderately priced. I've heard good things about the HI but they're usually super booked... just give it a try. The Empire is right across from the Met and is supposed to be good, it's been newly renovated. If you want to splurge there are also the Mandarin and the Trump just a couple of blocks away. GL and enjoy the show!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards