Wedding Etiquette Forum

LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.

Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.

• Oh MUNI, that makes SENSE!!

Guys, really. I am loud. I don't mean to be, it just happens.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Not everyone hates Disney, Fishy.  Gosh don't be so negative!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • :: runs head into a wall ::

The Margarita Evolution
  • Fishy, do you not want to be a princess? Are you saying the media lied to us, telling us every girl wanted to grow up to be a princess?

Although, I imagine these tea cups will be filled with hard liquor.
  • Can I have the other Ariel? 

TEA PARTY! 
  • LDYGTR13LDYGTR13 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Hi, I'm LDY - I'm a long time fatty who's attempting to become un-fat. I say random things and my dogs have text conversations with other dogs. X (girl dog) is a gangster rapper. I just got my boy dog's (Gator) balls chopped off yesterday - he's giving me the cold shoulder. I could eat french fries like it's my job and I will beat you in trivia. Also, my uterus is currently in "PUT A BABY IN ME" mode and my husband likes dragons - so he wants to name the kid Dragan. Please rescue me.

ETA: Stacks reminded me, H wants a tarantula cage coffee table. He has 5 tarantulas. I'm trying to make him stop. But then he brings my clothes collection into the conversation and we become offsetting hoarders.
  • I hate DisneyWORLD, I hate DISNEYLAND, I don't hate DISNEY, but for the love of God, adults planning a tea party and calling princesses is enough to throw me over the edge.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Confession:  I don't actually like Disney princess stuff *that* much.  I just love my job that lets me dress up as one for little children. 

And I'm narcissistic, so I like the thought of being in hundreds of families photo albums.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:4de925c9-9d48-4ece-b9f4-ae64d780f928">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fishy, do you not want to be a princess? Are you saying the media lied to us, telling us every girl wanted to grow up to be a princess? <strong>Although, I imagine these tea cups will be filled with hard liquor.</strong>
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

Duh.
  • LDY you forgot about the weird obsession with tarantulas and spider cage coffee tables.  
  • Welcome, Steakeye.

LDY- Fishy sings a pretty mean version of Like a Virgin.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• LDY, my FI loves Star Wars and wants to name our future sone Anikan(?) so I feel your pain. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:04630a4d-bbe9-4e72-bcb4-65a2f0757d65">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I'm LDY - I'm a long time fatty who's attempting to become un-fat. I say random things and my dogs have text conversations with other dogs. X (girl dog) is a gangster rapper. I just got my boy dog's (Gator) balls chopped off yesterday - he's giving me the cold shoulder. I could eat french fries like it's my job and<strong> I will beat you in trivia</strong>. Also, my uterus is currently in "PUT A BABY IN ME" mode and my husband likes dragons - so he wants to name the kid Dragan. Please rescue me.
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

<div>No, you won't. I have a freakish mental library of random facts.</div>
  • I would want to dine with Special. She seems to be kind of like me and I'd think we would get along great.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:a4e578ba-9fcd-4850-b25b-ee777bfd52fd">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate Disney.  Just throwing that out there.  Relax, princesses. HAI.  I'm engaged.  I would say lunch with Mel, but that feels like cheating because we're hanging out this weekend.  Lunch? Either Fishy so we could yell at each other or Fezz so I could rub her belly.  <strong>E is going soft.  All these threads derail into ponies and cotton candy.</strong>
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You can't say this Eagles. According to Edie you need to do something <em>constructive</em> to fix it. 

</div>
  • No one beats me in trivia.

No one.

The Margarita Evolution
  • YOU SHUT YOUR FACE, EAGLES
  • And tea parties, Eags.

You can rub my belly any time, btw.  ♥♥♥
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Erin, we could have a whippet GTG!
  • I love Disney. But everyone already knows that.

Special, when is this possible dining experience of a lifetime going to happen?
  • Are we seriously talking about princesses and tea parties in here? WTF.
  • Tea parties are stupid.

Throwing together pretend adult tea parties dressed as princesses even for joke kind of makes me want to hurl all over.

And I love Dexter, so I'd be down with a serial killer tea party.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I watched an intervention episode the other day where people were doing whippets. Sad state of affairs, man.

The Margarita Evolution
  • LDY - I will totally karaoke rap with you.  My specialty is Baby Got Back.  I have a very small bum, so its ironic.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:9e657129-a4f7-430f-8823-a76627ac078b">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I watched an intervention episode the other day where people were doing whippets. Sad state of affairs, man.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

<div>That makes me very sad. We're getting another whippet this fall and I'M SO EXCITED. </div>
  • Whenever you'd like, Midge. I probably won't be available until the end of the month, but after that, I'm free. We could do a double date. :)
  • I can't. I having an...old friend...for supper.

The Margarita Evolution
  • We do not need to talk about board dynamics guys, we're not SB. 

*KIDDING, SB folks, I'M KIDDING.*

boardwar?
  • Am I making it up that they quit doing DARE because it was giving kids more ideas about how to get drunk and high than it was preventing it?

I seriously might be making that up.

The Margarita Evolution
  • The (much older) guy that used to clean the stalls at my old barn would talk to 15 year old me about doing whippets and having sex with his wife.  I somehow didn't realize at the time how inappropriate that was.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards