Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Every few months

2»

Re: Every few months

• Options

Ack so cool I'm in Milford!  Specific enough haha? 

My reception is at New Haven Lawn Club this September!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:63ac43c0-a899-4c64-aa23-ec57fa8e489bPost:993de604-f0fd-49e0-9bed-014ebeebabec">Re: Every few months</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kate, things are back on track now.  Stupid HR getting everything hung up and making it more difficult than it needs to be!
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

Oh good!  I'm glad to hear it.  I often find that HR has very little actual resources and just mess things up.  Funny how that works.
  • Options
    Zoe - Check your Private Messages in about 2 minutes. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:63ac43c0-a899-4c64-aa23-ec57fa8e489bPost:b3dd9ca3-72a6-40bc-8f2b-3943bf165dd2">Re: Every few months</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me, when I was 19, with supa short hair.
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

I don't think that looks bad at all. You have a face and body (not on a creepy way) that can pull that off.  although I think it would look better with the bangs a little longer and swept to the side.
  • Options
    I also wish for a tub.  And I would love to have 2 dogs that I could take with me everywhere.  And I wish for a girlier face so I could pull off these cute, short hairstyles. 

Mostly right now I wish my fiance would stop nagging me to do my homework.  I finally just told him he isn't my mother and now he's moping.  Gah.
  • Options
    A maid. Or a wife. You know, the 1950's Stepford version, who cleaned the house daily, vacuumed, did the laundry and ironed, grocery shopped, had dinner on the table by the time the breadwinner got home... oh yeah, she probably drank heavily too, but I could live with that.
  • Options
    I wish for a Job.  That is it, then all the other things that suck for me right now would be better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So many things, a dishwasher right now, but most times a washer/dryer, and whenever I leave or come home I wish for an elevator (5th floor walk up).
  • Options
    A yard. I'm so tired of walking stubborn dogs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    I wish we could get a house, preferably before the tax credit runs out.

I also wish we could get Dh a better job. Here's his new schedule
     Tues - Friday, 8am until midnight. Saturday 7am until 9pm

Yeah, so he gets home at 1am, then has to leave the house by 7 Wed-Friday, then on saturdays he gets home at 1am and has to leave by 6am. And he has to work minimum 14 hour shifts. WTF? How is this legal? Retail never ceases to amaze me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards