Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hola?

Re: Hola?

• Options
    sucrets- what kind of tabes were you guys looking at?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    lvb- you're still a skinny minnie but I know what you mean. Where did my metabolism from HS go??? It wasn't that long ago...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:be093100-848b-4e93-ab22-3442044e69b1">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sucrets, that sounds like a good back and forth between the holidays.  You must be really excited, I hope you guys have a lot of fun when you come up!  It's been ridiculous cold this week though, very bummer.  Hopefully it'll warm up. I'm heading out, I'm sure I'll catch you around before you leave, but have a nice time all the same.  Maybe I'll catch you at a gtg at some point (I don't really hang around the LI board since it's slow but who knows) Have a good night all!
    Posted by YaPuppy[/QUOTE]

I never read the LI board and I barely read it before I got married.  Seems like all the traffic goes to liw.com.  I was banned from there following an unfortunate incident, lol.  It was totally worth it.

It's been cold here, too!  In the 30s - 40s, which is chilly down here.  I wish it would get cold enough to snow!

Night!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    HELLLO!!!
    28 weeks later was just on tv and i watched the end of it. Now im sared rage zombies are going to storm my house during the night. My husband is at work so im alone and im all freakedout over rage zombies now.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:7cc0b4ea-6dfb-48e0-aa86-ed72d93910a3">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]sucrets- what kind of tabes were you guys looking at?
    Posted by mags0607[/QUOTE]

I posted our fave in a thread below.  Yay, PIP!

• Options
    Hi nebb!

lvb - You look far better as a woman than you did as an adolescent.  I hate our stupid society for making us think we have to be super skinny.  You're gorg and don't ever think you're not!

• Options
    Oh no Nebb. I tried watching ghost hunters once when Y wasn't home. I watched about 10 minutes, got so scared that I didnt want to move to get the remote for about 5 minutes before changing the channel. This is the same show that my coworkers 7 year old son loves. I'm a huge scaredy cat
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:b05f898b-7953-44eb-a76c-7b5b546290d3">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]HELLLO!!! 28 weeks later was just on tv and i watched the end of it. Now im sared rage zombies are going to storm my house during the night. My husband is at work so im alone and im all freakedout over rage zombies now.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

i am not allowed to watch scary/gory movies. i have an over-active imagination, and i make myself freaked out and jittery.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Okay, I might be ready to peel myself off the couch.

• Options
    Some strange celebrity ghost story show was on this afternoon, and in the broad day light it scared me. Im so frigging aggitated. Ive resigned myself to the fact that if rage zombies get in, i will die. There isnt much more to it, I cant hide in my closet for long so I might as well just give into it. friggin rage zombies.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:0d033a00-c20e-41da-a0bb-952c31abbc00">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Some strange celebrity ghost story show was on this afternoon, and in the broad day light it scared me. Im so frigging aggitated. Ive resigned myself to the fact that if rage zombies get in, i will die. There isnt much more to it, I cant hide in my closet for long so I might as well just give into it. friggin rage zombies.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Yea, the episode of ghost hunters was during the day too. Theres even this "scary" episode of Boy Meets World that I get so so scared after watching it.
  • Options
    Ugh, was just now able to post again. TK has been giving me fits today with now showing posts.

It doesn't hurt that I bought some boobies. I enjoy that part of my body now, and still enjoy my hips (which is part of the reason I got the boobies). I'm just not such a fan of the thighs, stomach and  double chin that decides to come out every now and then.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Sucrets- we almost got that exact ( or looked just like it) table. We opted for counter height, but we loved that one. We paid around $650 for the 6 chairs and the table, so that's a good price IMO.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    That movie was TERRIFYING. Had you seen 28 days later first? AND have you seen the book how to survive a zombie attack? Might make you feel better haha
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    There were episode of buffy I couldnt watch, to the point of turning off the tv and leaving the room. Now im thinking about it and its scaring me.

My dog threw up on the floor downstairs and i cleaned it up, KIND OF, but im thinking of leaving it for my husband to clean up when he gets home form work in the AM... im kind of scared to leave the bedroom now.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:ec9be774-fa18-4029-9f22-ed326d4c4f07">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hola? : Yea, the episode of ghost hunters was during the day too. Theres even this "scary" episode of Boy Meets World that I get so so scared after watching it.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]
    ok, THAT'S funny. lol

But I only watch a scary movie about every other 6 months. I wake up screaming after them. It's stupid.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:4fdbd6d5-7a52-49f7-ac04-4869b285884b">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sucrets- we almost got that exact ( or looked just like it) table. We opted for counter height, but we loved that one. We paid around $650 for the 6 chairs and the table, so that's a good price IMO.

Thanks for the info!  We saw a few counter height tables we liked, but with the little one on the way, we thought it probably wasn't the best idea.  I know it's only a few inches, but still.  Less distance to fall, lol.

• Options
    lvb- you got boobs? I'm very jealous! Once I can afford it, I will.
    Shortly after I met T (and started taking BC) I gained about 15 lbs. I did not like it. But about a year ago I stopped the BC and a lot of that weight went away.
  • Options
    Alright, I think I'm going to get some sleep.  See everyone tomorrow!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:cdd86491-20c4-46e7-80b4-7202d5d2e9e4">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That movie was TERRIFYING. Had you seen 28 days later first? AND have you seen the book how to survive a zombie attack? Might make you feel better haha
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]
    I saw 28 days later, and it terrified me. I saw 28 weeks later originally when it came out and it also terrified me. I dont think i could handle rage zombies in real life. This is one of the main reasons I have created a zombie plan.
  • Options
    Yea, do you know which ever so scary episode of boy meets world I'm talking about? It's ridiculous, I won't even want to go to the bathroom alone once I get scared and I even cry if I get too scared. I'm a huge, crybaby, pansy.
  • Options
    I was tricked into seeing The Ring in theatres, and I was shaking like a leaf. i lived in the dorm and no one was around once I got home. I curled in my bed and was too scared to move or get up. I called my mom crying because I was so scared and had a guy friend sneak in the dorm to stay with me. I was 20, and am still a huge baby when it comes to scary stuff.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:47636900-2369-4dfe-b5e4-20dfe43c8207">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was tricked into seeing The Ring in theatres, and I was shaking like a leaf. i lived in the dorm and no one was around once I got home. I curled in my bed and was too scared to move or get up. I called my mom crying because I was so scared and had a guy friend sneak in the dorm to stay with me. I was 20, and am still a huge baby when it comes to scary stuff.
    I actually am normally totally fine if I see something scary in theatres. I think because mentally I'm leaving the "scary" place and theres so many more people around. Whereas at the house I'm still in that "scary" place.
  • Options
    Ive never seen the ring, fromw hat i have heard i couldnt handle it. I dont do well with scary movies. I can teven talk about what I was scared of for fear of getting scared... God i wish my husband wasnt working!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:cdfcaf3e-79d2-4aab-89c3-2244b1c84f09">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]lvb- you got boobs? I'm very jealous! Once I can afford it, I will. Shortly after I met T (and started taking BC) I gained about 15 lbs. I did not like it. But about a year ago I stopped the BC and a lot of that weight went away.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]
    Yup, about 3 years ago. Spring break Sophomore year. It's the best thing I've ever done for myself. It gave me a ton of self-confidence, my clothes fit better, I can wear a bathing suit without having to alter it, and my body finally looks 'normal'. I got baby birthin hips almost literally over night and my chest never decided to catch up so I looked weird.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:c8adcb24-1ace-44a0-a678-a189d31492b1">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ive never seen the ring, fromw hat i have heard i couldnt handle it. I dont do well with scary movies. I can teven talk about what I was scared of for fear of getting scared... God i wish my husband wasnt working!!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    So what's your zombie plan?
  • Options
    nda_roxybabenda_roxybabe member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2009
    Nebb- Just think of Don Draper...
    Feel Better?
  • Options
    I just youtubed that boy meets world episode lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:dc7b568e-3291-44ae-b3ff-65ffb68c2896">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hola? : Yup, about 3 years ago. Spring break Sophomore year. It's the best thing I've ever done for myself. It gave me a ton of self-confidence, my clothes fit better, I can wear a bathing suit without having to alter it, and my body finally looks 'normal'. I got baby birthin hips almost literally over night and my chest never decided to catch up so I looked weird.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

Yes, it would do wonders for my self confidence. I definitely got my mom (and all the women on her side) body which is all great except for the boobs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards