Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hola?

124»

Re: Hola?

• Options
    See, i have the opposite problem. I have too much boobage and think getting part of them taken away would do wonders for my body image. I do understand why people get them, but I just want mine to go away...lol
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Why do you want them gone? Will it make you feel better about yourself? Feel better in your clothes? Feel more confident? Same thing for us with small boobies :)
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    My friend has hue ones she hates, she always offers to give some to me. Too bad it doesnt work that way.

lvb- can I ask what size you were and what you went to? You dont have to answer (obviously) and you can pm me if you prefer
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hola-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aa2fed0-0d6e-4777-8325-196d11ab2184Post:d74d93c6-fe77-4855-8374-d63543e9b654">Re: Hola?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why do you want them gone? Will it make you feel better about yourself? Feel better in your clothes? Feel more confident? Same thing for us with small boobies :)
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

I am fairly okay with my appearance, but they are just too big. i have gained about 20lbs in the last year, but even before that they were still DDD's. Its not that I hate how they look if I can find clothes that fit well, but its hard to find that. I don't fit into certain things and dresses are a nightmare. It sucks to be on the large or small side of the boob spectrum, it seems as most clothes only flatter those who fall into the middle of the spectrum. Plus mine give me major back aches too, and make me look heavier than what I am.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hey girls- anyone still here?
  • Options
    hey sun,  I think a few of us are still around.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Nah, I'm an open book about stuff like that. I went from a barely A to a D. I have gained weight, so I'm a full fledged DD. I asked for a large C/small D and came out with a mid sized D. I went under the muscle, through the armpit. It really didn't 'hurt', it just felt like I had done a really really intense chest work out and was sore.  I was laid up about 4 days, felt great by one week. Swelling was gone in about a month and they 'dropped and fluffed' after about 8 months and look totally natural, I think. Yes, you can kinda feel the implant, but it's not awful or anything. I went with saline because if it ruptures, I'll know right away and it won't hurt me at all. If you get silicone, you have to have an MRI every 2-3 years to check for leaks.

More than you asked for, but those are the questions I usually get asked :)
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    okay this is a complete subject change, but I went lurking on my club board, and now feel totally behind. It seems like A) all of these girls have been planning for eons.  B) They have all of their major stuff done and C) they already have their save the dates in the mail.

We haven't even thought about doing save the dates until about February, and we just have the big things booked. ( reception & church).  I know I am not behind per say, but these chicks are super prepared.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yup, I'm still here!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Mags- that seems a little too prepared to me. Save the dates going out 10 months before?  That's a little much. Especially around the holidays, people will probably mix the STDs with holiday cards and whatnot.

Reception and ceremony sites are the most important right now, don't let those overachievers make you feel behind ;)
  • Options
    okay, i am drifting off.  night ladies!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Night mags. I'm drifting off too, mostly because I had a bottle of wine at the picnic. I can't decide if I'm hungry for dinner or if I just want to go to bed.
  • Options
    Hahaha Sorry guys! I must have laid down and passed out (I had a fair bit to drink lastnight). When my husband came home all the bedroom lights were on. I guess i wasnt really that scared.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards