Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!

Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:f68fbb63-875c-4771-bfe5-8392096ed54e">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My father actually won't read or watch Harry Potter (I think they're against Jesus and America) so he wouldn't know what a Mudblood is.  But he's awfully similar to the painting of Walburga Black when he gets going.   I 3 /> you guys.  ETA- Ha, I fucked up the heart.  I'm leaving it. 
    Posted by The Mel and Todd Show[/QUOTE]

You icecream cone them?
  • Options
    i know how fishy will stay up.. 2 words:

tim hortons

:)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:e0b2aee7-39a2-45ba-8fc9-b1fc66a10d36">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i know how fishy will stay up.. 2 words: tim hortons :)
    Posted by xyrius[/QUOTE]

You know, I was trying not to feel jealous of those three until now...

Of course Alix and Mandy can get Tim Horton's whenever they want.

Well... um, I'm going to get Dunkin Donuts next week! (That's right, we don't have DD in LA.)
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    if tim hortons took interac i would be going there a helluva a lot more often than I currently do...

but that reminds me, I have a couple of loonies in my purse.. think i'm gonna get some timbits on the ride home :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I don't know if you felt this Squirrly but I just sent you a big huge hug.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:35bc09a5-4c80-4a45-9b4e-22cbaaf9cc6c">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFT? : You icecream cone them?
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

Yes.  Yes I do. 
  • Options

Um...I so didn't like timbits. DD munchikns kick their ass. There was one up in Ohio and I made H stop. He made fun of me for the rest of the day.

"In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:e5006603-2c3d-44c3-95e6-3d75058c05f0">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]if tim hortons took interac i would be going there a helluva a lot more often than I currently do... but that reminds me, I have a couple of loonies in my purse.. think i'm gonna get some timbits on the ride home :)
    Posted by xyrius[/QUOTE]

Dude, seriously, WHY DOESN'T TIME HORTONS TAKE INTERAC? On that note, why doesn't the Subway in the Eaton Centre take it either? They could've paid for it for a year with the subs I left there because I didn't have cash and wasn't going to make people wait in line because SOME people haven't noticed that it's 2010.
  • Options
    Thanks, Mery!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    It just got all Canada-y in here.

I don't know what your words mean.  Someone talk about poutine.  I know that one. 
  • Options
    AMERICA!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:8753b2c8-1434-4b3f-af06-63fb3a951425">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It just got all Canada-y in here. I don't know what your words mean.  Someone talk about <strong>poutine</strong>.  I know that one. 
    Posted by The Mel and Todd Show[/QUOTE]

I'm having some on Monday. Getting all the Canadian out of my system now.
  • Options
    NuggetBrainNuggetBrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    What the hell is a Tim Horton's.  Does it have anything to do with the elephant?  Is it staffed by Whos?

And what's an intepac?  It sounds like epicac and all I can think of is "why would anybody take vomit-making liquid as payment for goods."

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I voted for Nader in 2000 too!  I saw him speak at Berkeley in 1996, he was awesome. 
  • Options
    any - my theory on tim hortons not taking interac is because it would make drive-thru lines that much longer, but they do take mastercard i think.. never tried it though

lvb, you don't like timbits??? even the honey crueller ones?  (they melt in your mouth)

and mel and todd - poutine = yummy.  there's a place close to i live called the st. albert cheese factory that makes the BEST fresh cheese curds... poutine made with that cheese is heaven in my mouth :)
    Photobucket
  • Options

It's a rip off Dunkin Doughnuts.

"In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:d714b3fb-fe9f-4735-8558-be9a8e78f7f8">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's a rip off Dunkin Doughnuts.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

Oh.

GET YOUR OWN IDEAS, CANADA.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Fischy, I'm sorry the weather is being stoopid. I would karate chop it for you if I could.

HIIIIIYAH!
  • Options
    We just ordered the 'regular' ones. We were extremely intimidated. We asked for them and he was like...which flavor? And we looked at each other like, doughnut holes come in flavors? So we said...the regular ones...? and He looked at us like we were tards. And then just put a random order in.
  • Options
    LDY....oh no. That's gonna get you highly flamed. Trust me.
  • Options
    nuggs - tim hortons is the best coffee/donut shop around these parts, and the vast majority of us are hopelessly addicted

interac is a way to pay with your bank card, but I did LOL about epicac
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:6e2e1209-cd35-49fa-8b6f-d272ac7f5de6">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What the hell is a Tim Horton's.  Does it have anything to do with the elephant?  Is it staffed by Whos? And what's an intepac?  It sounds like epicac and all I can think of is "why would anybody take vomit-making liquid as payment for goods."
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]

You know, I always wondered why the lady at the American book store took my bank card and told me it was expired.

Interac is a system set up where you use your bank card in addition to a PIN to pay people. It's like a credit card, but it's taken directly from your bank account.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:d714b3fb-fe9f-4735-8558-be9a8e78f7f8">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's a rip off Dunkin Doughnuts.

This exactly.  I used to just call it Canadian DD until I saw that it spread to the US.  FWIW, I don't think DD is that great either. 

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in SoCal=best ever (though to be fair, more expensive a la Starbucks.  But much better than Starbucks)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:a3469390-61d7-4482-a3e2-3bccef5e9117">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just ordered the 'regular' ones. We were extremely intimidated. We asked for them and he was like...which flavor? And we looked at each other like, doughnut holes come in flavors? So we said...the regular ones...? and He looked at us like we were tards. And then just put a random order in.

This story is awesome.
  • Options
    lvb - that's why you didn't like them, the regular ones are gross.  almost all the other ones are tasty delicious.  next time you go, get a box of assorted :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Haha, sorry it's about to change back. A friend just said she saw me on here and I told her she lies. She went back and it was this picture. Lame-o I know. It's going back. Promise.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:cb1ab44f-0770-4b2c-aed3-ebf6a8889ed2">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFT? : You know, I always wondered why the lady at the American book store took my bank card and told me it was expired. Interac is a system set up where you use your bank card in addition to a PIN to pay people. It's like a credit card, but it's taken directly from your bank account.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

We call that a debit card here.
  • Options
    ldygtr, your sig pic made me CQTM
    Photobucket
  • Options
    No LDY.  Just..... no.
  • Options
    I don't get it lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards