Wedding Etiquette Forum

OK to not allow Inappropriate sisters to have dates?

2»

Re: OK to not allow Inappropriate sisters to have dates?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ok-not-allow-inappropriate-sisters-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d567434-a331-4b59-a4e0-0bbad5576152Post:1ae9564d-b4b1-42fe-9951-e0bbe58c5491">Re: OK to not allow Inappropriate sisters to have dates?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK to not allow Inappropriate sisters to have dates? : I'm confused. But as this thread is about excluding an SO only, I assume this guy is dating a guest?  If he is physically & emotionally abusive he is going to beat the crap out of the girl (physically or emotionally) if she goes to your wedding without him. So you put her in a pickle. Just don't invite either of them. By excluding only him you are opening her up to trouble. Just inviting her without him is putting her in danger.
    Posted by redheadfsu[/QUOTE]
    <p class="MsoNormal">Yeah, you’re right. I didn't think of it that way. I was only concerned for the safety of my guests, not the SO.</p>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards