Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

People you want to punch

13»

Re: People you want to punch

• Options
    I want to punch whoever stole the cash I had in my drawer at work, even though it was my fault for accidently leaving it there.
  • Options
    Jess reminded me. I want to punch my neighbors and their friends who think it is a good idea to come home drunk at 3am and start blasting music and screaming on their deck. Which is 5 feet from my bedroom window. Even though it is March and therefore cold at night (which I guess you can't notice when you're drunk), so my windows are closed,  it STILL sounds like you are in the room with me. I woke up from a dead sleep. Not to mention the pre-game parties you have earlier in the night which means I can't get to sleep to begin with. I'm old. I go to bed by 12 on Saturday. So?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I want to punch everyone on the subway who wears a backpack. Your laymo bag is pushing me into other people. Are you walking around that unconscious? Pay attention to your surroundings!!
  • Options
    I want to punch my bosses right now for the crappy review they just gave me for the second year in a row. Seriously? All you have to complain about is that, without being given a deadline, I don't work fast enough and that is enough cause for a crappy rating and minimal cost-of-living raise? Fuuck that shiit. My work is good, I work just fine under deadline. I'm so sick of this place.

I've never actually punched someone, but I did slap a boy in HS chemistry class. He was my lab partner for about 3 weeks and every day he would try to touch my hair or take my pens or other stuff that went over the line of personal space and boundaries. Finally I told him one day that if he touched me again I was going to shove his head through the glass cabinets and he called me a bitch. So I backhanded him instead. We were in the front row and my teacher saw. I didn't get in trouble, though, because the teacher knew he provoked me. I got a new lab partner that day.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards