Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.

Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.

• Options
    Man on Fire makes me bawl every time I watch it. Every damn time.
  • Options
    OH.  I was just telling Ben last night as we watched American Idol that I think Sean Combs (Diddy or whatever the fluck his name is) is pretty sexy.  I'm pretty sure the guy is a massive toolshed but yeah, he's hot.
    panther
  • Options
    July, I LOVE NEW GIRL. I've always had a girl crush on Zoey though. Ever listen to her band She and Him? <3
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:a0ebeb01-24ac-4ac2-b9bf-58c22d5eac55">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever. : I think my dad is incredibly handsome.  Not in a sexual way obviously, but in an "oh man, my dad is so cool, he is awesome, and he's good lookin.  You're all jealous" kind of way.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yeah, I know what you mean, but still when people talk about Patrick Dempsey being really hott or something my braid kind of explodes because he reminds me of my dad so much. 

</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:57eebb29-a7b8-43ed-94a4-120ba920f4d0">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't get people who think Ryan Gosling is hot. He's funny looking.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard, he doesn't get it either, lol.  He says the same thing (that he thinks he's funny looking).
    panther
  • Options
    Frig, I could do the dragon in Dragonheart because Sean Connery is his voice. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can understand why people don't find Ryan Gosling attractive. However, I respect their opinion and very much disagree with it. ;)

I don't, however, understand how anyone didn't find Heath Ledger attractive. <3 Yeah, now i'm bringin in the dead guys.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:57eebb29-a7b8-43ed-94a4-120ba920f4d0">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

<div>Agreed.  Also, Tom Cruise.  I don't get it.</div><div>
    </div><div>But Denzel is super sexy.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Modern Family had us ROLLING last night, Habs. We were watching the episode where Alex, Hayley and Claire were all "Monsterating"
  • Options
    Yeah, Sam Elliot. But I didn't enlarge the pic so I'm really just going off the hair.

My parents don't look like any celebrity. I used to think my mom looked like Helen Hunt and the blonde chick from Wings, but not so much anymore.
  • Options
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Big fat ditto to this one. His face looks like a cartoon character. 

</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Tom Cruise is effin gross.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:8b3420a3-3277-47cf-af7e-42e4afe7e5a0">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love BBT.  Sheldon is the best character on TV right now, and I have a bit of a crush on Leonard.  I like nerds.
    Posted by kcscejal[/QUOTE]

did you know the guy that plays Sheldon is 38? It blew my mind when I found out. He looks so much younger!
  • Options
    My dad gets Tom Sellec all the time, which I don't see.  But I also get Carrie Underwood which I don't see, so I guess people see different things. 

LD - I <3 that episode. 

Tom Cruise is way too short to be attractive, and he takes his attractiveness too seriously. 

Ryan Gosling is Hot.  I don't care who you are, he's hot. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:5ff1148f-f997-49e9-bb5b-f4c5629a6b8e">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, Sam Elliot. But I didn't enlarge the pic so I'm really just going off the hair. My parents don't look like any celebrity. I used to think my mom looked like Helen Hunt and the blonde chick from Wings, but not so much anymore.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Lol that is pretty funny. I guess I didn't see what he looked like in that movie, so I'm only going off what he looks like in most of his other movies (like Tombstone). I can see it in the nose though. My mom doesn't really look like any celebrity either.
  • Options
    My FIL looks like Mr. Clean. I'm not even kidding. He has the hoop earring in one ear and all. The only thing that's different is my FIL's eyebrows are blond, not white.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:e3d647ff-ca66-4a1d-8d9c-e635cbf44136">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Man on Fire makes me bawl every time I watch it. Every damn time.
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

His movie John Q does this to me. Every time.
  • Options
    I'm in love with Michael Vartan. I think he's the hottest man of all time. I can't get over it. And MuSu, YES to Heath Ledger too.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:7c95e294-73bc-46ba-b61e-f86b5b1f069e">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever. : did you know the guy that plays Sheldon is 38? It blew my mind when I found out. He looks so much younger!
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

When I found out he was 38 I died.  For real.

I also have a geek crush on Leonard :)

When I was in middle/high school, I had a mad crush on Jeff Goldblum.  I still think he's sexy.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:24d8fc35-3573-498a-aee2-bc4b5d8553c9">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]My FIL looks like Mr. Clean. I'm not even kidding. He has the hoop earring in one ear and all. The only thing that's different is my FIL's eyebrows are blond, not white.
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

My FIL looks like Mr. Bean and my husband looks like McLovin.  lol.
    panther
  • Options
    Midge--
    I haven't listened to them, but maybe I should

I don't know how but I left out Modern Family.  I love that show too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:e71af99f-dcf4-4e13-8d0b-56b1630c94bc">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also don't find Jake Gyllenhaal at all attractive. And I think he and Ryan Gosling look similar, so that might be part of it.   I also don't get why I scheduled myself an 8:30 appointment tomorrow morning when I knew I was going to be out til 2:30ish.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

I hate Jake Gyllenhaal, I'll never get how he's hot. Same with Tobey Maguire. I can't stand him. Ryan Gosling has a nice bod, but the face doesn't do it for me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:2a6af3c4-903f-4bf8-8b9b-1552266523d7">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in love with Michael Vartan. I think he's the hottest man of all time. I can't get over it. And MuSu, YES to Heath Ledger too.
    Posted by NicoleSahara[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh yes.  Have you every seen The Mists of Avalon?  He plays Lancelot in it.  Awesome.</div><div>
    </div><div>And Midge, I'm right there with you on Hugh Jackman.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:9bb3c639-acc3-44d5-b956-6afbcc569d4a">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]This post got way out of hand while I was at lunch! I've always thought Ed Harris was hot even though he's probably old enough to be my grandpa.<strong> Another hot Edward? Norton. When he was all bulked up for American History X? Holy balls was that hot!!! Minus the swastika, obvs.
    </strong>Posted by MeganLindsay5685[/QUOTE]

My ex was a dead ringer for him in that movie.  It was insane.  Now, not so much. 
  • Options
    July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    My FI looks like if Sasha Pavlovic and Aaron Craft had a baby:

ETA: holy large picture batman
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think SarahSmiles' H looks like Michael Vartan. They could totally be brothers.

John Q gets me every time.
  • Options
    July, you totally should. :) It's a unique sound so you might not like it but most people that I know who love New Girl love her band too.

I used to think my dad looked like Alan Jackson.
  • Options
    Have you guys seen that NBC show "Awake," I've watched a couple episodes on demand and holy hell is it a mindfuck. 
    panther
  • Options
    Another hot dead guy? Gene Kelly. And James Stewart.
  • Options
    Ryan Gosling looks like bird to me. 

Now this guy - hottest of all hot men. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards