Wedding Etiquette Forum

Talk to me people...Night Thread

What's happening? I made baked potato skins with ground turkey, broccoli, and cheese. Delicious. And I'm about to pull double chocolate greek yogurt cupcakes out of the oven. Nom.

Re: Talk to me people...Night Thread

• That sounds good MK. How's the new job treating you? How's everything else going?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh, yum!  That sounds delish mkru.

I'm waiting to hear back on a job (fingers crossed, but I'm starting to get antsy about it) and think I'm going to try to convince FI that pizza is a good idea tonight.  I don't feel like cooking.  Well, I never feel like cooking, but I really don't today.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MK, you're making me hungry and it's only 3:38 here! That sound yummy.

My H just texted me and told me the dog rolled in something smelly earlier today and he didn't have time to give the dog a bath. YAY.
  • I'm trying to buy wedding insurance in case a blizzard hits or something. I'm beginning to think I was crazy for having a January wedding.

I had the last half of my Blizzard for dinner and I'm not really hungry for anything else, so that's that.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I need to get back to the gym too, but it's not happening tonight. I have no motivation lately.
  • Vice goold luck on the job!

Petal the job is still going well. We're getting busy and in the home stretch for one of our major phases of construction to be complete. There's two more that won't be complete until September, but my major concerns are almost done! Yay!

Other than that we're still trying to sell out house. Blarg. We're going to have to rent it for sure at this point. Here's hoping we can find some good tennants.

Sorry Erin! And ew. That sucks. I'm guessing you'll have to bathe the dog now.
  • Hello! I am watching soccer then taking H to the movies then going to buy a dresser from a craigslist random. So if I disappear, that's who took me, the craigslist random.
    Photobucket
  • rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Hi,  my FI is going to try and make chicken stir-fry tonight.  I don't get to know how it is going or if he is confused on anything since my phone has been a pain and won't hold a charge.  It literally went from like 40% battery to nothing in about 2 hours, and I wasn't doing anything on it.

Angel, for a second I got confused by your blizzards.  And then I realized I was dumb.  Good luck on the wedding insurance.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MK that sounds delicious. I should have something more than chips and salsa for dinner tonight.

I know I am new here, but my FI is on buisness for the 4th week in a row and I am bored out of my mind. Hope you don't mind if I stick around...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_talk-to-me-peoplenight-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:89565b5a-8bd7-4ed2-a8b4-fe55e4279d89Post:788673fc-3acc-4570-a6f0-d88874c43bd9">Re: Talk to me people...Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Vice goold luck on the job! Petal the job is still going well. We're getting busy and in the home stretch for one of our major phases of construction to be complete. There's two more that won't be complete until September, but my major concerns are almost done! Yay! Other than that we're still trying to sell out house. Blarg. We're going to have to rent it for sure at this point. <strong>Here's hoping we can find some good tennants. Sorry Erin! And ew. That sucks. I'm guessing you'll have to bathe the dog now.</strong>
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Crossing my fingers for you, MK.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>And yes, I will bathe the dog when I get home from work in a while. I hope he hasn't stunk up everything. 

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_talk-to-me-peoplenight-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:89565b5a-8bd7-4ed2-a8b4-fe55e4279d89Post:170567fd-e310-41b7-b7df-5c1120da730b">Re: Talk to me people...Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi,  my FI is going to try and make chicken stir-fry tonight.  I don't get to know how it is going or if he is confused on anything since my phone has been a pain and won't hold a charge.  It literally went from like 40% battery to nothing in about 2 hours, and I wasn't doing anything on it. Angel, for a second I got confused by your blizzards.  And then I realized I was dumb.  Good luck on the wedding insurance.
    Posted by rsanna[/QUOTE]

Haha, I didn't even realize I referenced both kinds of blizzard in the same post.
  • Eagles miss your face too!

Angel MuSu had a January wedding, in MN, and it ended up being like 50 degrees out. But better to be safe than sorry!

Anna don't get snatched by the rando! What movie is your H going to see?
  • FIngers crossed that good tennants come your way.

I am making myself get up early tomorrow morning to go to the gym before work. I should have gone today. I was doing so good with the gym and eating until I decided to live it up on my birthday and kept it going.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi mjm! Tell us about yourself. You're going to be engaged 4EvAR it seems.
  • Yo. I'm starting my period and I have the beginnings of another migraine. I'm going to self soothe on some mac-n-cheese.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_talk-to-me-peoplenight-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:89565b5a-8bd7-4ed2-a8b4-fe55e4279d89Post:eb219ab5-19a9-4106-99d1-4a293b76ae6a">Re: Talk to me people...Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eagles miss your face too! Angel MuSu had a January wedding, in MN, and it ended up being like 50 degrees out. But better to be safe than sorry! Anna don't get snatched by the rando! What movie is your H going to see?
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

Prometheus. I am so glad he has friends here so I don't have to go see these dumb movies with him anymore.
    Photobucket
  • I only do well with workouts in the morning. Unless someone is with me in the afternoon all I want to do when I get home from work is sit on my ass. Better to get it out of the way.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_talk-to-me-peoplenight-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:89565b5a-8bd7-4ed2-a8b4-fe55e4279d89Post:bf72fda9-2f23-41b2-9f28-6c172eb3f69e">Re: Talk to me people...Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi mjm! Tell us about yourself. You're going to be engaged 4EvAR it seems.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

Haha I keep seeing that count down and think "omg thats all the time I have left." I work full time and am in grad school, so to plan a wedding on top of that...I need all the time I can get.
  • Hi there.

I just woke up from a nap. I didn't sleep well last night and was up early to ride with a friend. Now I'm researching stirrups because mine are killing my knees.

An exciting life I live, I know.
  • That's what I'm looking forward to the most about my summer job. I go in at 12 so I will be able to workout first. If I have to workout in the afternoon, I have to make sure I put on my gym clothes first. Somehow I go if I change first.

Birdie - Mac & cheese was my dinner of choice tonight.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I need to start planning my wedding again soon. I just really don't feel like it at all, which is sad since I literally have nothing else going on at the moment. Or at least nothing to do with my time.
  • Oh and I had every intention of joining a gym tonight after work and starting the C25K program, but the cramps and headache kind of got in the way.

Is $50/month crazy for a gym membership?
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_talk-to-me-peoplenight-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:89565b5a-8bd7-4ed2-a8b4-fe55e4279d89Post:9b373666-c91f-4f47-bf7f-414602921917">Re: Talk to me people...Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Talk to me people...Night Thread : Haha I keep seeing that count down and think "omg thats all the time I have left." I work full time and am in grad school, so to plan a wedding on top of that...I need all the time I can get.
    Posted by mjmchugh86[/QUOTE]

Speaking of, we're almost wedding twins:D  Am I the only one ready to rip my hair out because I just want to PLAN?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Angel, how did the pics go? Did you peel at all?
  • I'm going to force H to go out to dinner with me.  I had a long day, and I want to have someone else cook and clean for me.

Then I have to work on a case that I'm writing.  
  • ZOMG These cumpcakses are amazeballs!

Birdie how's everything going with the living apart from H? I haven't had a chance to talk to you in a while. I hope you can stave off the migrane.

Petal if I go after work I have to bring clothes and go right to the gym. No stopping at home first.

• I think that's about average for an individual membership. I pay about 45.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to eat some red velvet cake tonight too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    MK, I feel the same.  When I get home from work I just want to eat dinner and watch TV.  But I also dislike getting up in the mornings.  I really want to start working out so my FI and I are going to start jogging on Monday. 

Erin, hopefully whatever your dog rolled in wasn't too terrible.  I have heard/seen some pretty terrible things.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Evening, everyone!

I just got done prepping all our flowers for Saturday, and now I'm trying to get FI to take me out to dinner. We'll see :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_talk-to-me-peoplenight-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:89565b5a-8bd7-4ed2-a8b4-fe55e4279d89Post:821d8d99-b0d6-4db5-8089-fd57a2e35d61">Re: Talk to me people...Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Talk to me people...Night Thread : Speaking of, we're almost wedding twins:D  Am I the only one ready to rip my hair out because I just want to PLAN?
    Posted by beautifulvice[/QUOTE]

I felt that way during finals. Now that I actually have time to do it I am like "meh." Finding a photographer is stressing me out. Not as much fun as finding a venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards