Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Ridiculously Early Evening Thread

Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread

• Options
    I'm hoping it will take the edge off the anxiety that has just creeped up on me, heh.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Angel'soined the moscato fan club.
    Barrel-I hate that. We were hunting in a moreopen market, but we saw so many houses we loved only to find out they were under contract. I hope it breaks for you soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ski in the thread the other day I meant to also say I can't believe how close you are too! July seemed so far away and now it's right around the corner!
  • Options
    I like to have my edge off.  Favorite part of my day!
  • Options
    July is sooo close.  Meg, we are getting are getting so close together!  Woot Woot!
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Kill me now. H has been playing his sax for the last 2 hours, and now he just came down and mentioned getting his drum set from his dad's. He's a good musician and all, but I get sick of hearing him practice the same damn song for hours.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ridiculously-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8d18edf8-a6fa-43c2-b72d-5b4f2447ebeaPost:4af4030f-e798-4241-bb7c-e0a8858bed49">Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kill me now. H has been<strong> playing his sax </strong>for the last 2 hours, and now he just came down and mentioned getting his drum set from his dad's. He's a good musician and all, but I get sick of hearing him practice the same damn song for hours.
    Posted by raes19[/QUOTE]

When I first read this, I thought it said sex. I was like uhh, what now? Haha.
  • Options
    Raes, sounds like a road trip to Rochester is in order.  Pretty sure we can't hear the sax or the drums from there.
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    Ha that would be awkward.
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    Ski I was just in Henrietta on Sunday!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ridiculously-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:8d18edf8-a6fa-43c2-b72d-5b4f2447ebeaPost:99279a18-ca4f-44f7-a50a-c0977137b4b6">Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]July is sooo close.  Meg, we are getting are getting so close together!  Woot Woot!
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]

Right? You almost made it on the June board with midge sle chels and I! I literally have nothing to do. Nothing. Waiting til Monday to do the programs with my BM who really wanted to help with something (just tying bows) and assembling the gift bags. I needed it like this or else I would stress, but damn I wish I had something to do, because I'm obviously not working today.

At least I spent 5 hours today running around trying to get antibiotics for my awesome sinus infection. Ha.
  • Options
    Okay I am finally back from work and on page 6. J is right, it is Ahhh,it's Shannyn. I made the sn when I was like 15 and thought it was really fucking hilarious. You know, like when AIM was cool? They would see my name pop up and laugh. Yeah I know I am a riot.

Anyway, I think J is referring to Girlie calling me awshit. People have butchered the name in the past, but usually just because they don't like me and think it bothers me. It doesn't. OKAY off to read the thread now. Smile
  • Options
    Raes, next time you need to page me.  I would so meet you for cocktails. 

• Options
    raes19raes19 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ridiculously-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:8d18edf8-a6fa-43c2-b72d-5b4f2447ebeaPost:3fc6903f-ae43-46ef-8848-c2d92a99fbe6">Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Raes, next time you need to page me.  I would so meet you for cocktails. 
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]

*facebook like*
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    I just started uploading wedding pics, I have a feeling this is going to take forever.
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    heb, it probably will.  I was working on a wedding I shot two weekends ago last evening and it was slow, slow, slow.  Much faster on the T1 connection at work.  tee hee hee
  • Options
    I didn't put my wedding pictures on facebook for like 8 months after my wedding. I am too impatient to sit there waiting for the pictures to upload. Good luck!
  • Options
    ski''s motivating me.  I've been divorced so long that I think it may be time to get married again.

oops, I actually said the words
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    Ski- where would you recommend printing them? My photog said mpix, thoughts?
  • Options
    I'm gonna crash your wedding OOT. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    So I'm pet mom of the year over here.  I was out on my balcony earlier, watering my plants.  Two of the cats joined me.  Well then I went inside, went grocery shopping and ran a few errands.  Came home to 2 cats meowing on the balcony....  oops.  At least it wasn't a blazing hot day out there today.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ski2playski2play member
    edited June 2012
    me 3 OOT, with KJB and Shannyn,

Heb,
    I like to use prophoto.  The can be pricey but the color is always right on.  They are out of lakeland FL.  I am going to be in your shoes in a few weeks, so let me know how you make out with mpix.

And OOT, the first one was a 22 year marriage, it took some convincing for me to think I wanted to do it a second time.  Hold out and do not settle.

• Options
    That glass of wine made me not feel so good. I think it was the bubbles. Boo.
  • Options
    I expect an invitation, OOT.  :P Otherwise, I'm crashing with the girls.

• Options
    heb557heb557 member
    Absolutely, I'll let you know how they work out, Ski.
  • Options
    Kelly, one time we left to Vegas and left the front door WIDE OPEN on accident. Luckily we came home really late that night but the cat was not happy since I think one of the neighbor dogs came in and poked around. He was so pissed.
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    Angel what kind did you end up getting? When I first started drinking moscato I started with a really bubbly kind and it always made me sick. Maybe you need something less bubbly?
  • Options

well, I will give you plenty warning and you will be invited.

But you wil lhave to behave, remember ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards