Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Ridiculously Early Evening Thread

Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread

• Options
    In Response to Re:Ridiculously Early Evening Thread:[QUOTE]Angel what kind did you end up getting? When I first started drinking moscato I started with a really bubbly kind and it always made me sick. Maybe you need something less bubbly? Posted by heb557[/QUOTE]

It's Conte Priola. I think it is too bubbly.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! 
    H and I just had a water gun fight...so now I'm here for the night. 
    What's going on?
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Angel- Next time try Yellow Tail, it's a happy medium.

Crash- Sounds fun, who won?
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    I promise that I clean up well, oot.
  • Options
    Finished dinner. Casserole would be better as a side dish than as main. I'm going to do it again with white cheddar, bacon, and I think jack as the middle melting cheese. maybe some jalopenos too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm watching Big Bang Theory. I've never really seen it before but it is really funny.
  • Options
    My older cat likes to walk on the railing, so luckily he didn't decide to jump and check out the field behind us.  
    It was so nice out earlier, so I shut the air off.  Well now the breeze is gone and it's like 83 in my house.  I'm hoping it cools off soon, I don't want to turn the air back on
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ridiculously-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8d18edf8-a6fa-43c2-b72d-5b4f2447ebeaPost:0bba21ca-e013-4b81-93e8-0b2b3b61b773">Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Angel- Next time try Yellow Tail, it's a happy medium. <strong>Crash- Sounds fun, who won?</strong>
    Posted by heb557[/QUOTE]
    Well, I have terrible aim, so he won. The prize? A margarita.<div>He's one happy H.</div>
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    edited June 2012
    Shan I'm watching Big Bang too. H bought me the first 2 seasons on DVD, and now I'm hooked.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I keep forgetting it's Thursday.  I'm all messed up with my days this week.  I think I get paid tomorrow too, which is a bonus.  My checking account is getting to the "I hope my dog walker doesn't pick today to deposit the last 2 months of checks I have given her" point
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hi all! I'm on the back deck, air conditioner is still broken. Thankfully we're in the mountains and it's a balmy 79 here with 70% humidity. LOL

Need to work. Must work tonight!
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ridiculously-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8d18edf8-a6fa-43c2-b72d-5b4f2447ebeaPost:c1fdfeb6-e70a-4052-9391-32095b198931">Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread : Well, I have terrible aim, so he won. The prize? A margarita. He's one happy H.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yum.

<div>H always wants to get nerf guns, I'm afraid something will get broken. Maybe i'll suprise him for Christmas, if he's lucky. haha</div></div>
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    I think I'm going to day board a couple of the older cats tomorrow to give them some relief from the heat. :(
  • Options
    evening!

H has one of his buddies over so I am just hanging around online.  I decided to create a blog today ....I figure it will make me stay on top of different art projects this summer and keep me from just sitting on the knot all day :)

how is everyone!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ridiculously-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8d18edf8-a6fa-43c2-b72d-5b4f2447ebeaPost:5a95f76f-dfd7-4b1f-b781-5ae77d26f53a">Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]evening! H has one of his buddies over so I am just hanging around online.  I decided to create a blog today ....I figure it will make me stay on top of different art projects this summer and keep me from just sitting on the knot all day :) how is everyone!
    Posted by HockeyFan4[/QUOTE]
    What's wrong with sitting on the knot all day? Hmmm? :) <div>Just kidding.</div>
  • Options
    hahaha nothing at all...it is what i did all last summer.....i just figured I might try to be a  bit more productive this summer :)
  • Options
    Hey Hockey. Good luck with your blog.-and your art projects.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ridiculously-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8d18edf8-a6fa-43c2-b72d-5b4f2447ebeaPost:319ebf23-15b1-4885-9dce-0ec738889133">Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]hahaha nothing at all...it is what i did all last summer.....i just figured I might try to be a  bit more productive this summer :)
    Posted by HockeyFan4[/QUOTE]
    I think that being productive is over-rated. <div>I'd much rather sit on TK all day and bust a gut over stupid trolls. :)</div>
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Ridiculously Early Evening Thread:[QUOTE]hahaha nothing at all...it is what i did all last summer.....i just figured I might try to be anbsp; bit more productive this summer : Posted by HockeyFan4[/QUOTE]

It's probably all I'll do this summer, hah.
  • Options
    I stopped and got barefoot moscato on the way home.  I like it more than any other wine I've ever had, but I don't know that I'd get it and drink it regularly.  I've had less than one glass and feeling..... sleepy. 
    imageVacation
  • Options
    Is there a standard alcohol content for wine? 
    My friend and I were looking at wine at Target (I know nothing about it). She mentioned "which one had more alcohol" and I was like "What? They're not all the same?"
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    edited June 2012
    Crash - the alcohol level can vary quite a bit. I've had wine with anywhere from 5% and 20% alcohol. I think most have about 10-12% though.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hahaha I sort of tune out H and his friend...but I just heard H say
    "I can't wait until you graduate and get a good job so you can bring good beer over here"
    hahaha
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Ridiculously Early Evening Thread:[QUOTE]I stopped and got barefoot moscato on the way home. nbsp;I like it more than any other wine I've ever had, but I don't know that I'd get it and drink it regularly. nbsp;I've had less than one glass and feeling..... sleepy.nbsp; Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

Mine made me sleepy too. Hopefully that means I'll fall asleep before 2 am tonight.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ridiculously-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8d18edf8-a6fa-43c2-b72d-5b4f2447ebeaPost:a4a19b34-a884-4c35-956a-d7e709bebd3a">Re:Ridiculously Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Ridiculously Early Evening Thread: Mine made me sleepy too. Hopefully that means I'll fall asleep before 2 am tonight.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>If 2 am is your regular bed time, I completely understand your daily naps :)</div>
    imageVacation
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Ridiculously Early Evening Thread:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Ridiculously Early Evening Thread:In Response to Re:Ridiculously Early Evening Thread: Mine made me sleepy too. Hopefully that means I'll fall asleep before 2 am tonight.Posted by angelstar975If 2 am is your regular bed time, I completely understand your daily naps : Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the average while I'm not working. I also sleep til noon though, so I probably shouldn't need the nap.
  • Options
    Usually if I just drink a little bit I get sleepy. I think that just means you need to drink more. :)
  • Options
    Hockey, that is funny.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ridiculously-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8d18edf8-a6fa-43c2-b72d-5b4f2447ebeaPost:4cc33b69-60ae-441c-8d2d-8ddba00a6960">Re: Ridiculously Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay I am finally back from work and on page 6. J is right, it is Ahhh,it's Shannyn. I made the sn when I was like 15 and thought it was really fucking hilarious. You know, like when AIM was cool? They would see my name pop up and laugh. Yeah I know I am a riot. Anyway, I think J is referring to Girlie calling me awshit. People have butchered the name in the past, but usually just because they don't like me and think it bothers me. It doesn't. OKAY off to read the thread now.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that it's very likely that it bothers ME more than it bothers YOU, the owner of the name?  Not shocking.  I AM EASILY IRRITATED BY MANY THINGS THAT DO NOT AFFECT ME IN ANY WAY.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Hiya!  What's up tonight?  I finally got access to the Mod forum.  Maybe this means they'll slowly start fixing the other issues?  A girl can dream, right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards