Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Early Morning

Re: Early Morning

• Options
    B thats disappointing. We don't have cable but pick up NBC anyways. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:c428530f-890e-4fca-850f-010acafbef9d">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I figured. Sorry, B.  What werre you lokking for?
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

Nothing in particular.  I figured if I could watch online then I wouldn't have to make BB watch something that isn't Barney or Elmo.  ;-)
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:764da756-84c2-4821-a457-507bd439896e">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning.  I'm starting out my Saturday with a terrible headache.. H and I were up until 3AM taping off our office getting ready to paint. Now we have to prime and paint, which I'm looking forward to. I hate the initial getting ready and clean up part though.
    Posted by heb557[/QUOTE]

<div>I would love to paint but I want to make sure we're in a place long enough to make it worth it first. What color are you painting it?</div>
  • Options
    Morning. I'm up, but still tired. I didn't need to be up until 11, but my body doesn't seem to want to sleep past 9 something, no matter what time I go to bed. I'm babysitting K and R today. Let's hope R likes me better today than she did on Wednesday.

Muni, glad to see you're up and sober and ready to go! You were so enjoyable last night ;)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:aed0ad2c-50c1-427b-bd62-a05d9a1843c6">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Morning : I would love to paint but I want to make sure we're in a place long enough to make it worth it first. What color are you painting it?
    Posted by aleighk1[/QUOTE]

<div>It's like a pale forrest green, we have white base boards in there so I think it will look nice with the furniture we picked out. We also are painting our spare bedroom a pale gray. </div><div>
    </div><div>I've always lived in an all white house, but this house is just too white for me. It's the walls, baseboards, and carpet. Drives me insane.</div>
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    Angel- Good luck today! I know you were a little worried about it earlier in the week.
  • Options
    Thanks, Heb. I'm hoping the fact that she won't have seen her mom since last night will kind of have her out of sight, out of mind, so we'll see.

Edie, glad you enjoyed the movie. I liked it enough, but I liked probably both of the other 2 better.
  • Options
    I agree that it seems open for another movie. I know Christopher Nolan said he wouldn't do another Batman movie, but it wouldn't exactly have to be.
  • Options
    Ugh! I have to dress and run a bunch of errands today. I just want to sit on my ass and do nothing. Have a great day, all!
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    Edie- I cant wait to see it! I'm just too nervous to go to the theaters to see it, plus too busy right now. :/ Ted and TDKR are playing at the drive in tonight..we can't even make that.
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:19ccc8d7-8798-47a7-9c8f-c5fda5bff62c">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Heb I was nervous too but they had police detail.  I wonder if they'll do that for the whole time it's in theaters?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    Where'd you go? Waterfront? I think they will keep police there, especially since all that stuff happened..
  • Options
    There were no cops or any kind of special security measures at the theatre we went to, which I was kind of surprised by. Not going to lie, I had my exit strategy ready the second I sat down.
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:7dde6a45-0d0b-4bb1-ab79-3ae1c9a1a23a">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Morning : No I have to go to the Robinson Cinemark. It's the only one that has a subtitle option.  The Waterfront used to have it but they got rid of it after they remodeled. As far as I know they're not bringing it back.
    That's rude. Did you file a complaint?
  • Options
    When I went last Saturday, they had a cop sitting in the lobby. My friends went to a different theater the night before and they had a cop in the theater room with them.
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    Angel- there were a few fights at the local theater. I guess someone screamed "bomb" and then the madness happened.. So I think thats why.
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:89b3116c-8448-4a2d-97f2-a94c2d1585bf">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Morning : H called and asked them but Ireally should write them a letter.  We live about ten minutes away from there and it would be so much easier.  But only some movies were subtitled there and in Robinson all the movies are subtitled.

<div>I think you should write a letter as well. I'm sorry they are rude. </div>
  • Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I just remembered my STDs are supposed to be delivered today! I'm so excited! I still don't have a lot of the addresses I need, since FI and my mother have yet to give me theirs, but FMIL gave me all of their family and her friends', which makes up more than half the list and then I have my friends', so I can get started addressing them.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:d63b1caa-900f-4d53-af0b-514bd7439dc5">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Angel at first I just wanted to see it because it was filmed in Pittsburgh, so I got to say, "Oh that building's in Oakland, that one's downtown, etc."  But I think they did a good job.  I thought it was a tad long.  I think they left it open for another movie to follow.

The Dark Knight Rises?  No, it's the last in the Christopher Nolan/Christian Bale series.  Someone else will probably pick it up, but they're likely to take it in a different direction, just like Nolan did when he did Batman Begins.

Good morning.  After my 5 hour crisis yesterday at work, I woke up to a 7am text from another crisis parent this morning.  I want a work phone, very much.  But it's ok, because  need to get moving to get all the stuff I didn't get accomplished yesterday done.  I need to go to the pharmacy, bank, gym, and get my oil changed.  Hopefully all before H is done working at 1 ,so we can go see TDKR in IMax.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Yes, don't spoil it!  My H almost has a few times (he went to the midnight) and I don't care THAT much, but still ;) 

• Options
    However, I feel like I might have an idea the direction it might go in, just knowing what I know about it.

• Options
    heb557heb557 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:9907c5b4-c1a8-4e94-8c98-cdf692cff7c2">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Morning : Thanks :)  I just don't get why a remodel would include taking them out.  I really liked how they had it set up.  In Robinson, they give you a little machine that fits in your cupholder.  At the Waterfront, it also went in your cupholder but it reflected the words off the back wall.  Much less distracting to the other patrons, I think.
    Yea I would send them a letter. It's so nice there, you think they would be able to accomodate.
  • Options
    I was actually pretty impressed that FI didn't spoil it for me. He also went to the midnight. He couldn't wait to go again with me, although TBH, I don't know why. I wouldn't see it again in theatres.
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:d03bdb9b-c945-421b-be76-467882deb0ce">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]So no one here has a pair of Sperrys?  I want to know if they hold up in the rain okay.
    I think you should be ok, since they are boat shoes and all.. lol<div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    edited July 2012
    Bye Edie!
  • Options
    Edie - do subtitles for deaf patrons not fall under the ADA?

• Options
    Hey ladies!  I just got up and am having some coffee and watching Bad Teacher on TV.  This has become my go-to background movie, I think.

H and I also saw The Dark Knight Rises last night.  I didn't really like it that much, which didn't really surprise me.  I hardly remembered The Dark Knight and found myself struggling to keep up with who were the bad guys.  I think I'm just not the target audience.  I get why other people like it, it's just not for me.

Today we're going to a housewarming party in the afternoon and then going to the state fair to see the Isley Brothers in concert and hopefully eat some fried pickles.  Tomorrow there's nothing on the schedule except for massages, which I don't even really want - we tried to go last Sunday but H scheduled them for this week by accident, and then forgot to cancel them.  Oh well - certainly worse problems to have :)
  • Options
    Well that sucks.  I would think that theaters would have to provide accommodations.

• Options
    Morning everyone! This is early for me to be up on a Saturday. My parents are in town for WR stuff. We are taking care of the remainder of the cake and the florist payments. FI and I also got a storage building to put our gifts in since we need the spare bedroom for when my MOH comes to stay before the wedding. We are gonna put the gifts that are at the apartment now in the storage building.
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Options
    Abbalish, I'm jealous... I could definitely use a massage right now!
  • Options
    Aleigh, I definitely just had a dream about you. It was beyond weird. You had written a blog post totally trashing me, but it wasn't online, I was reading it in my chemistry textbook. You had all these pictures and stuff of me when I was younger and you were calling met pathetic because I dyed my hair black when i was 16 and because i paid for my own wedding dress. I woke up and was like, what the hell brain?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards