Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Early Morning

Re: Early Morning

• Options
    Hello, 
    I'm up watching Tennis. Today we're supposed to be eating lunch with my Mom for my birthday. I'm hoping she no shows because I'm dreading it. 

We haven't been to go see TDKR yet. I don't know that we will until it's on cable. Idk. 

• Options
    Good morning!  H is on his way home for probably today and part of tomorrow.  I'm so glad he's close enough to do that during these short breaks while they change tools over on the rig. :)  I think we're going to go out to Boulder to the farmer's market out there once he gets here.  It's not as hot today as it was last week so we might even be able to enjoy it a bit.
    Otherwise, I'm probably going to watch Olympics coverage while I clean up the kitchen and fold laundry (that's been in a basket for a week... *oops*)
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm watching Fencing! I wish H and I could of taken off just to watch all Olympic Events. Definitely thinking about it for the next Winter Olympics. 
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:37ae3c2a-38ff-47eb-a21e-363cb88f2f59">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning!  H is on his way home for probably today and part of tomorrow.  I'm so glad he's close enough to do that during these short breaks while they change tools over on the rig. :)  I think we're going to go out to Boulder to the farmer's market out there once he gets here.  It's not as hot today as it was last week so we might even be able to enjoy it a bit. Otherwise, I'm probably going to watch Olympics coverage while I clean up the kitchen and fold laundry <strong>(that's been in a basket for a week... *oops*)</strong>
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]
    Mine just stay in the dryer for a week, so your not alone. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:e359fdb2-9491-4a97-b555-89306d3c4a30">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aleigh, I definitely just had a dream about you. It was beyond weird. You had written a blog post totally trashing me, but it wasn't online, I was reading it in my chemistry textbook. You had all these pictures and stuff of me when I was younger and you were calling met pathetic because I dyed my hair black when i was 16 and because i paid for my own wedding dress. I woke up and was like, what the hell brain?
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>What the hell.. haha That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. I'm flattered that I'm in your dreams though. :) That's weird though because I had black hair when I was 15 and I paid for my wedding dress.

</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:045ddcfd-e60a-45f9-9f92-ac07c0ac73cf">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Morning : Mine just stay in the dryer for a week, so your not alone. 
    Posted by heb557[/QUOTE]
    This is me too. <div>Most of the time by the last load, I'm so tired of laundry I don't want to look at it anymore.</div>
  • Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:c172c572-f03c-4d61-8e9c-7668a62cfb60">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Morning : What the hell.. haha That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. I'm flattered that I'm in your dreams though. :) That's weird though because I had black hair when I was 15 and I paid for my wedding dress.
    Posted by aleighk1[/QUOTE]

Well, you were also mocking me for being a poser to the alternative lifestyle, whatever the hell that meant. So maybe my hair wasnt black enough :P And you know how sometimes you wake up and you're not really sure it was a dream yet? I was all ready to come on and call you a pretentious b*tch, before I was like wait...that was a dream. Aleigh is delightful.
  • Options
    Morning!  I just got done cleaning the barn.  I was supposed to go to yoga, but one of my horses (Adamar, actually) has a puffy eye so I had to deal with that.  I'm a little worried about it because his eye looks a little milky in the center, but he's not distressed and it seems like he can still see out of it.  I swear that horse is always beating himself up.  This is the same eye that he tried to rip the eyelid off of.  Twice.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    Yikes Adamar, I know nothing about horses but I hope he gets better. Could it be an infection or allergy?
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    Time to paint. Bye Ladies.
  • Options
    Adamar - maybe it's cursed.

Kitchen done.  Now for a HUGE basket of laundry.
  • Options
    MrsB, the ADA doesn't have standards yet for movie captioning. It's actually a complicated issue because some film studios don't include captioning with the films so theatres can't make them accessible. There is a proposed rule for requiring captioning that has been on the table since 2010. I just got back from seeing baby cheetahs! They were so damn cute.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I don't think so, Heb.  I think he's just a clutz.

Haha, his eye is cursed Loopy?  

• Options
    LeiselEBLeiselEB member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Morning, everyone. I'm hanging out with my cat and eventually getting more packing done. Edie, I hate wearing my Sperrys in the rain. They're fine if I'm just walking on wet ground but they get soaked if they're actually rained on.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Early Morning:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Early Morning:MrsB, the ADA doesn't have standards yet for movie captioning. It's actually a complicated issue because some film studios don't include captioning with the films so theatres can't make them accessible. There is a proposed rule for requiring captioning that has been on the table since 2010. I just got back from seeing baby cheetahs! They were so damn cute.Posted by button6004What's taking so long? : Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

It has to be vetted like crazy. They take public comments too, which they did in 2010/2011. It's possible they will do that again. It takes a lot of work to pass new standards.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm watching men's gymnastics. The US team is killing it!!
  • Options
    Thanks Rach!  I need to go out there in a minute and see if he's left his fly mask on.  He's  a punk and thinks I put things on him for him to play with and tear up.

I just went through and set all of the equestrian stuff to record for the week.  I can only find basketball and soccer on right now.  Neither of those really excite me.

• Options
    I'm watching the live feed of men's gymnastics. I've never been able to watch a soccer match on TV. I love it in person, but I think it loses something on TV. 
  • Options
    OH YEAH.  The buffalo chicken cupcakes turned out freaking AMAZING.  I had a couple for breakfast this morning.  They are definitely going on the make again list.

I had to google TDKR to figure out what it means.  

• Options
    Work is going well so far... just a little crying from R, and I was able to get her settled down for a nap very easily. Let's hope the rest of the afternoon goes well. K is being kind of a brat, but oh well. The dad paid me for the day in advance, and I think he gave me more than I actually will have earned, hours wise, so that's cool.

Rach, I feel like you always want BDubs, lol.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Adamar - yes - his eye is cursed.  Is the most obvious answer :).
  • Options
    Woot woot! Men's gymnastics-- numero uno! Can't wait for the women's later.  It's a total PITA to watch this stuff in another country, btw. I could give a rat's about badminton, but that was definitely what was on for a couple of hours today. 
  • Options
    I know, it sounds weird.  They're just made in a muffin pan so they're cupcake shaped.  Ohmygod they were so good.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:b52cb422-8c96-4140-b458-f48474d183fe">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]OH YEAH.  The buffalo chicken cupcakes turned out freaking AMAZING.  I had a couple for breakfast this morning.  They are definitely going on the make again list. I had to google TDKR to figure out what it means.  
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]
    Chicken cupcake? <div>That sounds very interesting.</div><div>
    </div><div>TDKR=The Dark Knight Rises.</div>
  • Options
    I didn't even know badminton was an Olympic sport. I haven't watched anything yet... not sure that I will. FI doesn't seem to be into it at all. Women's gymnastics is the only thing I was ever interested in, besides maybe diving.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_early-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9216893e-a0d4-4940-96f8-adc43c78a76bPost:d3f6685d-1711-435c-879e-2728ad1f98b2">Re: Early Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm watching men's gymnastics. The US team is killing it!!
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

<div>Lucky you.  All I've got right now is soccer and basketball.</div>
  • Options
    SnippylynnSnippylynn member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    I would like a chicken cupcake. Seriously. GIMME ONE NOW.

eta: Loopy, I had to find it online. The only thing on TV was badminton and handball.
  • Options
    Chicken cupcakes sound... icky.  My brother has been talking up these maple bacon cupcakes he had, but I think those sound gross too.

I'm gonna go shower before H gets home.  I need to shave the legs and lady-bits.
  • Options
    Why yes I do: CLICK.  I pretty much stuck to the recipe for once, but I used Annie's eats pizza dough recipe and Frank's red hot instead of Texas Pete.  Oh and I added some parmesan.  

• Options
    I wish we had cable.  I'd love to watch the equestrian stuff but 95% of it is on NBC Sports and not on just NBC.  Boo.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards