Wedding Etiquette Forum

~~DNB~~

Re: ~~DNB~~

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dnb-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:96e62499-6ab3-411e-bd05-1e1494cfb239Post:d60026cd-311f-4f46-ac4d-6c5d3183d24d">Re: ~~DNB~~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha they make cops (at least in my hometown) be tasered themselves before they can carry one.  One of my best friends is a city cop and other cops in his academy class videotaped him getting tasered.  They put it on youtube I'll have to try and find it.
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]
    yeah my brother is a cop, and he had to be tasered too.  i should ask him if it was videotaped :)
    Photobucket
  • ad I love how the dinner poster is thinking the people who responded here don't get it, yet she's taking advice from future-mrs.  good idea.
    Photobucket
  • Yeah I figured I would look at her x-post to see the answers there since she stopped answering here.  Seriously, I would assume someone who's been here that long knows we don't validate bad ideas. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • you're a feisty one tonight.
    Photobucket
  • Well that annoys the crap out of me.  Don't say that we aren't giving you answers or understanding you.  We clearly are understanding you, you just don't like what we are saying.  And people think if they post on another board we won't see it, or that their club boards aren't accessible to any outsiders.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Seriously though I think H leaving me has made me a bitter hag on here sometimes.  At least much less tolerable of things.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • those super secret club board where you need a special handshake to get in?  oh, no, wait.  you're talking about the completely public, open forum club boards, right?
    yeah, i hear ya.  I've given up posting to questions like that.  I have the patience of a gnat.
    Photobucket
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY COOKIES!!!!!  THEY ARE SO SO SO SO TASTY!!!!!!  (yes I'm yelling so you can hear me from way up here)

What's going on tonight?  I have to make a diaper cake for the baby shower I'm throwing tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah I don't think people realize how ridiculously easy it is to find your other posts.  So naturally when you say its a x-post and you aren't liking our answers I'm going to look for the other one. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Hahaha you're welcome Andy!  I definitely heard you!

I was worried that it was a little creepy that I just sent cookies with no note or anything.  But I didn't think about a note until I was at the post office and had nothing with me to write one.  Hopefully your H's didn't open them, or see them and think you are crazy (which my H does anyways).
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited November 2010
    Andy - beach is indirectly picking a fight with future-mrs.  let's see if she shows her face here again after all the crazysite drama.  
    ETA:  i'm totally kidding.  well just about beachy picking a fight.
    Photobucket
  • yes he thought I was crazy but not after he ate a cookie (and said it was super tasty).  Thank you so much.  I was happy to get it because I'm a little worried about my SS present that hasn't arrived yet.
  • WHHHHHHHYYYYYY DID YOU GO TO HER CLUB BOARD BEACH!  WHHHHYYYY.  good lord. 
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dnb-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:96e62499-6ab3-411e-bd05-1e1494cfb239Post:14415f64-51d1-46d2-a6d9-46b5efe022df">Re: ~~DNB~~</a>:
    [QUOTE]sometimes you have to play hardball with futuremrs.  I kinda wanted to write "burrrrn"  but thought maybe that was in poor taste.
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]
    that made me giggle.
    Photobucket
  • and poor taste?  um... have you met me?  Virtual meetings count, of couse.
    Photobucket
  • Haha me too.  I don't have the patience for posts like that anymore.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm really excited that my laptop and Flip arrived at my parents house today, and my dad already brought it to UPS to be delivered.  It sucks that they take a week to get it from there to here though.  The post office only takes about 4 days.  But they needed to big of a box.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey ladies!

Now you have me craving some yummy cookies. Hmm, I do have some chocolate chips in the fridge. But that may be a tomorrow after work project.
  • Please I need no more cookies than that. 

Yeah I figure my SS hasn't gotten my stuff yet - I don't think kiki let anyone that would not do it in. 
  • at least you have something to look forward to!
    It is pouring here.  WTF.  not that I want snow, but it's the end of november!
    Photobucket
  • So you're feeling sickly, missy?  I felt like crap for about 3 days - I know people have been getting sick around here like crazy.  We had 7 cases cancel at work today from people being sick  it's nuts.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dnb-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:96e62499-6ab3-411e-bd05-1e1494cfb239Post:fc2a0449-195d-43aa-9a7e-a3f73e5f1fb4">Re: ~~DNB~~</a>:
    [QUOTE]at least you have something to look forward to! It is pouring here.  WTF.  not that I want snow, but it's the end of november!
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

We are supossed to get a lot of rain between tonight and next few days. It has certainely gotten colder here. I don't mind bc it really isn't that cold esp to us, but I have just been freezing all day.

Maybe I did get the bug from you kjb.
  • Yeah its been raining here for a few days which has luckily melted all of our snow.  I hate rain though, even more than I hate snow.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • the snow is coming over here to minneapolis tomorrow.  Maybe just 3 inches. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dnb-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:96e62499-6ab3-411e-bd05-1e1494cfb239Post:9b3f9494-36c8-45c4-ac7b-b5a565b1f5f7">Re: ~~DNB~~</a>:
    [QUOTE]So you're feeling sickly, missy?  I felt like crap for about 3 days - I know people have been getting sick around here like crazy.  We had 7 cases cancel at work today from people being sick  it's nuts.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

Oops, sorry must have been typing.

Yeah, I have a headache and been freezing all day. I am also really congested in my chest. They had the ac on in our classroom, which I am sure didn't help. But a lot of our kids came back today with the crud, coughs, and icky noses.
  • Missy I saw your comment about the cookie exchange but figured I would respond here.  The 3 of us have the attention span of a fly on here so we rarely ever stick to the original topic.  Don't feel bad though, it wasn't really a cookie exchange, just them making me feel guilty for sending H cookies and not them. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I shipped my SS present today - but it wasn't to you - sorry.  I got a message on Saturday through Elfster that my SS shipped my present.. so I am not the only slacker.

We might get snow Wednesday night into Thursday, and more this weekend... so we'll see.  
  • Oh, it doesn't bother me. I don't really "know" any of you girls well enough to particpate in a SS. And a lot of it probably happened when we moved and didn't have the internet.
  • Internet germs!  haha.  I still don't feel great, but I never really got sick, just didn't feel great.  So hopefully you'll feel better soon.
    In other news, I'm watching 16 and pregnant.  Good lord.  
    Photobucket
  • I want to go to bed but was hoping H would get home soon. He got called in about an hour and a half ago.

He is so tired of this job, I feel so bad for him, sometimes I just don't know what to do. We can't just up and leave bc we don't have enough saved to pay all his loans for a lengthy period of time. He did tell me that he saw some job openings back home that he was going to give a shot, which is good news. With the way the economy is, there hasn't been a lot of jobs anywhere, and if there has, they all require so much more experience than he has. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards