Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Happy Thursday!

Re: Happy Thursday!

• Options
    I consider that a steal Stacks. Way to go bargain shopper. You will have to post a pic of J in her Easter dress. Purty please?
  • Options
    What a great deal! But I will ease up when it comes to holiday outfits and family picture outfits. But everyday stuff that they're going to spit up/spill on? Used all the way.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Oh, Manda, that's awful. I hope he figured that out before he got on the road.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Stack we try to go on one a year, usually a smaller one 3-4 days.  This year we're doing an 8 day-er!   We stop at San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and Nassau at the end.  I'm stoked!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-thursday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:99b0d1d6-3c2e-4f3a-844b-4a55d4e24faaPost:8da5d21a-0102-4932-8a36-fff4af2b2be8">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What a great deal! But I will ease up when it comes to holiday outfits and family picture outfits. But everyday stuff that they're going to spit up/spill on? Used all the way.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

My MIL always makes a big deal about wanting to buy Jocelyn's holiday dresses.  She's always worried I'm going to get offended if she buys them but seriously I have ZERO desire to pay $70 for a dress she's going to wear once, so please, be my guest and get her her holiday church dress.  I'm all for it.  :) 

Now she's into make Jocelyn and the baby Leilah match when they have holiday services.  It's kind of funny. 
  • Options
    Oh shoot mandypandy. I would be quite upset myself.

I am working on these board meeting minutes. It is so much stuff and I keep having to go back and reference documents and charts and it is taking me forever.

I just put a bandaid on my one finger to keep the nail from peeling much more. cool beans.

OMG I forgot to share this with the class, my kitten loves tampons. He thinks they are the most fun thing ever and is constantly digging in my purse to find them. I noticed that he had drug one out to the porch. what the hell. I actually played fetch with a tampon this morning :( FML.
  • Options
    Fezz that sounds awesome.  I am very jealous!  We're going to try to go on a cruise in October this year.  We'll see. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-thursday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:99b0d1d6-3c2e-4f3a-844b-4a55d4e24faaPost:706f7f5e-1182-4769-a529-b5268a99aed6">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stack we try to go on one a year, usually a smaller one 3-4 days.  This year we're doing an 8 day-er!   We stop at San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and Nassau at the end.  I'm stoked!
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN ANTIGUA?

We are going there on our honeymoon.
  • Options
    Panda - BOO.  :(  Mr Panda is going to be whooped.

Rosie - That's hilarious. 
  • Options
    I have never been on a cruise. I wanted to go on one for our HM, but H didn't want to. We had a great time where we went, but I just want to try the cruise thing out at least once before I die. Hopefully I will get to.
  • Options
    AHHHH 3 PAGES!  I FEEL SO LEFT BEHIND!!!!

Okay, now that is out of my system.  Good morning!!!!

Mashed potatoes are so good.  Especially when they are garlic mashed.  MMMM.  We do turkey for Easter. 

Tonight I get to see the two cutest girls of life!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited!  My nieces:

There is also still snow on the ground here.  There was a bloody blizzard last night.  I'm so over it.  But at least I didn't have any crazy spin-outs on the way to work today.

We are getting an SUV!  Yay!  It's actually parked in FFIL's driveway right now waiting for us to get it.  Fl just needs someone to buy his truck!!!  2002 Honda CRV in mint condition.  I'm so excited.  I get to drive an SUV and Fl gets my gas gussling truck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-thursday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:99b0d1d6-3c2e-4f3a-844b-4a55d4e24faaPost:b0c6ac67-885c-4d06-a8ba-5b9fce4100cc">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thursday! : My MIL always makes a big deal about wanting to buy Jocelyn's holiday dresses.  She's always worried I'm going to get offended if she buys them but seriously I have ZERO desire to pay $70 for a dress she's going to wear once, so please, be my guest and get her her holiday church dress.  I'm all for it.  :)  Now she's into make Jocelyn and the baby Leilah match when they have holiday services.  It's kind of funny. 
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

Lol good plan!
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    I've only done one cruise, but it was AWESOME.  I think we're going to a joint 1 year anniversary cruise with Shea's brother, who's getting married in June.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Rosie I think the day we are there is May 25th. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-thursday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:99b0d1d6-3c2e-4f3a-844b-4a55d4e24faaPost:740eb00f-4dc9-4515-88e3-89af16dc4fd1">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thursday! : Thanks! We are going to Baltimore tomorrow afternoon (taking half days at work). Saturday we are going to the National Aquarium and wandering around the inner harbor and maybe Fells Point in the afternoon. Sunday we are going to see Cirque du Soliel! We're really excited and I just want this day to be over.
    Posted by waltzingmatilda13[/QUOTE]

Where will you be eating dinner? I suggest sabatinos. my favorite eeeeverrrr
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-thursday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:99b0d1d6-3c2e-4f3a-844b-4a55d4e24faaPost:aadd2f91-aad3-49ba-810e-3c9688adc654">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rosie I think the day we are there is May 25th. 

Rats bats so close! We will be getting there on the 1st. :(
  • Options
    Ugh! Rosie , that would have been super awesome you know.

• Options
    Mr. Panda's week thus far has been: fly home from Vegas on Monday, go to OB appointment with me on Tuesday then fly to Utah, fly home late from Utah on Wednesday, then the disaster this morning with the Atlantic City-oh no wait- it's in DC meeting. He looks like a zombie. I'm secretly very relieived he's not driving far today. And he's taking tomorrow off to go golfing with his Best Man, so that'll be nice!

Rosie I don't know what it is about tampons, but I guess they're the perfect cat toy shape. My kitties love them, too!

I have never been on a cruise and I really want to go. Right now I just really want to go anywhere. I am desperate for a vacation/three day weekend. Le sigh. 33 days til Europe!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-thursday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:99b0d1d6-3c2e-4f3a-844b-4a55d4e24faaPost:2ef852d0-642b-45b2-b32e-60a1233baa5f">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thursday! : Where will you be eating dinner? I suggest sabatinos. my favorite eeeeverrrr
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

We haven't decided yet and are open to suggestions. I'll have to look that one up, is it around the inner harbor? Because we are trying not to drive anywhere once we get to our hotel.
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2011
    Well good morning all. It's awfully chatty in here.

I, unlike a lot of you it seems (except Abby), do not have tomorrow off. The perks of working in the hospitality industry. Holidays? What Holidays?

I've got some running around to do today for work. Not very exciting.

Happy Anniversary Matilda!

Fezz, Lucas's mom works for a company that books shore excursions so she's always on cruises. They'll send her to check out the ones for different cruises and see if they still want to book them for their clients or not. I want her job.

Manda if I was Mr. Panda I would have skipped the meeting and crawled back into bed. That sucks.

I'll ditto the request for pics of Jocelyn in her easter outfit.

Edited: Matilda's the one with the anniversary, not Cfas.
  • Options
    I missed the cat/tampon thing.  But my cats also like to play with them.  It's the wrapper, I suppose. 

Panda- I'm glad Mr. P gets to relax tomorrow.  He's had a super busy week.

Everyone- You should all go on cruises.  We should all go on one big g2g on one.  What?  A girl can dream.. :)

• Options

hey Matilida, let me know how Totem is. I'm debating if we want to go up there to see it, I know there's still some tickets left. I heart Cirque big time. And enjoy your anniversary weekend!

• Options
    Cruises are the sh*t!!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-thursday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:99b0d1d6-3c2e-4f3a-844b-4a55d4e24faaPost:5cf9fe15-0377-475d-b45d-04d2dc55b497">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]  We should all go on one big g2g on one.  What?  A girl can dream.. :)

I LOVE this idea. That would be so flipping awesome.
  • Options
    Thanks Manda! It'll be our first Cirque show and was ultimately the deciding factor in us going to Baltimore. We were looking there anyways, but once I found out it sealed the deal.

Rosie, looks like Sabatino's is just blocks from our hotel so we just might end up there. Thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    omg, an E cruise! I love the sounds of that! We could all bring our husbands and they could sit in the bar shrugging their shoulders and agreeing they "don't get it". Heehee!
  • Options
    HOW is this already 4 pages?! Going back to read now, but good morning!
  • Options
    I will catch you ladies a bit later. I guess I really should be heading to my little part time  job right now. I guess it helps pay a thing or two.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-thursday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:99b0d1d6-3c2e-4f3a-844b-4a55d4e24faaPost:0c941a71-63d4-4787-8697-97a6b156868b">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Manda! It'll be our first Cirque show and was ultimately the deciding factor in us going to Baltimore. We were looking there anyways, but once I found out it sealed the deal. Rosie, looks like Sabatino's is just blocks from our hotel so we just might end up there. Thanks for the tip.
    Posted by waltzingmatilda13[/QUOTE]

I just love the food there. Don't be shocked by the semi dated interior. The food makes up for it I promise :)
  • Options
    One year already Matilda!  Congrats!

Habs -- those girls are ADORABLE!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards