Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Morning!

2»

Re: Morning!

• Options
    AC!! He's beautiful!  I have huge tears in my eyes right now because I can't wait to snuggle my BabyBee just like that.

BTW, you look FANTASTIC in the family shot!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    AC, no lie that is one gorgeous baby. Those eyes! I'm all weepy now. Babies have been doing that to me lately.
  • Options
    Aw, thanks for the love. Both DH and I have brown eyes so I'll be surprised if Vic's stay blue. Although DH is adopted so there are some unknowns.
  • Options

manda - Thanks, it's my brother's daughter and he's in the coast gaurd.  He's only on the eastern shore for another 2 years and then who knows where he will go next.  I'm trying to get in all the time with my neice before I might not be able to see her as often.  Also, this is the closest my brother has been to home in about 6 years or more so it's nice to be able to spend time with him again.

• Options
    Mrs. B--hang in there and best wishes for a smooth & easy delivery! 
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    Oh my God AC, he is so perfect!!  Those pictures are awesome.  Ugh that makes my heart and uterus pitter patter! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AC - those pictures are great.  He is perfect. 
  • Options

Morning, ladies! AC, he is absolutely precious! The shot of him with his daddy took my breath away it is so sweet.

B, I hope Julia come out to meet you very soon. Tomorrow is our last day with students, then 2 days next week to finish things up. Yippeeeee!!!

aMrs, I hope the move goes smoothly, but I sure as heck don't envy the travel times.

For me, weekend plans are nothing too exciting. We've got a math department party tomorrow afternoon, then I have to work graduation parking Saturday. Sunday I have to drop off the girls with the ex for their "summer visit." He's legally entitled to 4 weeks in the summer with them. He's taking them for 2.5 days. Asshat.

• Options
    OMG ac, he is adorable!!  Love that pic with him asleep on his arms.  And you do look smokin' in that family pic!! 
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a8d6142c-a369-42b1-82ee-d8ec4bf7f487Post:3a3412f5-a572-46ec-9702-2257b00ab7a7">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]manda - Thanks, it's my brother's daughter and he's in the coast gaurd.  He's only on the eastern shore for another 2 years and then who knows where he will go next.  I'm trying to get in all the time with my neice before I might not be able to see her as often.  Also, this is the closest my brother has been to home in about 6 years or more so it's nice to be able to spend time with him again.
    Posted by strawberrycrz[/QUOTE]

<div>That's awesome! And totally worth the traffic. I bet you're a great Aunt. All of my nieces and nephews live in either NY or Ohio, so I don't get to see them much. Then again, all of my nieces and nephews are monsters, so....</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a8d6142c-a369-42b1-82ee-d8ec4bf7f487Post:d9c320d1-d188-41c8-99bd-0940fb04494a">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : That's awesome! And totally worth the traffic. I bet you're a great Aunt. All of my nieces and nephews live in either NY or Ohio, so I don't get to see them much. Then again, all of my nieces and nephews are monsters, so....
    Posted by mandapanda78[/QUOTE]

Thanks :)   Kylee is a monster as well, but not knowing where she'll be  in a couple years makes me want to spend as much time with her as possible.  My SIL is from MI (where my brother met her) so I have a feeling that's where they will try to head next.  That's at least a 14 hour drive, so I wont be able to see her as often. 
  • Options
    kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2010
    This is way late, but Strawberry, where in MI?  Because I live near you and from here to my home in MI it's only about 10 hours.  Just curious :)
  • Options
    That's awesome.  My family has a cottage in the UP right on Lake Michigan and while I prefer to go in the summer and lay on the beach, I love it no matter what!
  • Options
    I've only been up there once during the summer, however it was late May and only for 2 days when Kylee was born, so we didn't get to see the beaches and stuff. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards