Wedding Etiquette Forum

Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby

Has this been discussed?
Sandra Bullock's husband has been having an affair, and he left her.
I love her, and I pretty much think he is an ass.

Re: Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! After that Oscar moment that made me get all teary eyed?!

I've been disconnected from the world lately. Who was he cheating on her with?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • What?!
    image Married and Junk.
  • They say she is a model- but in the pic she is tattooed from head to toe, so not a model of the conventional sort.
  • Well I woulnd't go around stating it as fact like that.  Here's the article. 

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/18/sandra.bullock.left.home.ppl/index.html?hpt=Sbin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The ladies on The View told me so Dani. ;)
  • I'm not really a fan of hers but I really like him and thought they were a good couple.  I was totally surprised by this, especially after the way he was crying at the Oscars when she got her award.
  • Anyone else feel....blindsided?

I feel like a terrible person for cracking a joke about this.
  • Opalsky- that was the title of the artcile I read.

Supposedly, the mistress chose to come forward.
  • Opalsky, I made the same joke last night when I read the article :).

Nothing is confirmed yet, but she pulled out of a premiere, etc.  As far as I can tell, the woman is a stripper/"model" and I read on US that she has a tattoo on her forehead.  He allegedly told her that his marriage was a sham.

This sucks, I really liked them together.  Fishy, I had that same teary moment at the Golden Globes/Oscars.  I wish her well.  A-hole.
  • One of my coworkers made a good point about a Oscar best actress win/divorce correlation. Seems like the past few best actress winners have gotten divorced/in the process/on the verge of divorce. Is there some sort of horrible curse?
  • HA!!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sandra-bullocks-cheating-hubby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:acd70e72-4822-493f-8354-96c7e145f048Post:d9a001ea-426f-4ce4-9a35-df7ce80e813e">Re: Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone else feel....blindsided? I feel like a terrible person for cracking a joke about this.
    Posted by opalsky007[/QUOTE]

That was bad Opal..................but it put a smile on my face. Thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I hope she divorces him with all due Speed.
  • "I would never have hooked up with him if I thought he was married.  He told me he was separated." 

Um, don't you think you would have heard they were separated?  Yeah right, and way to come forward now and get some publicity for yourself. 
  • I read this last night. I feel sorry for Sandra, but she'll rebound. She has WAY more going for her than some trash puss like him.

I also actually feel a little bad for the stripper, if her story is true. I had a guy tell me once that he was separated and we went out. He failed to tell his wife they were separated, however, and she came after me via emails to me and my boss! NOT a good day.
  • I hope he gets his balllls caught in his car door.

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I heard about this yesterday. Im a little skeeved out by the other woman and her HUGE FACE TATTOO. http://thesuperficial.com/2010/03/sandra_bullock_should_probably.php (theres like 20 pics of her there, probly not totally sfw). She looks creepy as sin.
  • Um, separated =/= not married. As a recent thread on here can attest to, when the poster wanted to know if she should go through with her wedding plans even though her divorce wasn't final yet.
  • Well, there go the arguments that strippers don't want to bone your FI, haha.  Just kidding, most of our FI's aren't famous and I'm sure that played a part.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • I just don't get it. You have Sandra Bullock, and yet you cheat on her with a woman with a forehead tattoo. If affairs are mostly about sex, that sure isn't sexy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sandra-bullocks-cheating-hubby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:acd70e72-4822-493f-8354-96c7e145f048Post:c108748e-2522-4d08-aeb8-49607094f83d">Re: Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Well, there go the arguments that strippers don't want to bone your FI, haha</strong>.  Just kidding, most of our FI's aren't famous and I'm sure that played a part.
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

lmfao.
  • How disappointing. And after she went to bat for his daughter with his crazy ex-wife!
  • Well case in point is Halle Barry and Eric Benet. Why would anyone cheat on her?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WTH? That totally sucks for her. I really liked her. Ever notice how super successful women who win oscars have really awful husbands? I read an article about that. This happened with Reese Witherspoon, Hilary Swank, etc. It's really awful.

http://www.movieline.com/2010/03/does-a-best-actress-oscar-lead-to-divorce.php
  • Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2010
    I really like Sandra Bullock - As unfortunate as the situation may be, I've always thought she was too good for him even when they got married.  But of course you think it's going to work because it isn't that typical star on star love. 

I really liked him on celebrity apprentice, he seemed like he was a pretty cool guy with a good hearted personality.  Guess not! 

Maybe the stripper found his dog for him so he was paying her back. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sandra-bullocks-cheating-hubby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:acd70e72-4822-493f-8354-96c7e145f048Post:21b25366-720f-4aef-85a2-ae732f7161be">Re: Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby</a>:
    [QUOTE] Maybe the stripper found his dog for him so he was paying her back. 
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

This must be it!
  • Yeah, and Kate Winslet, who won best actress last year, is suddenly getting divorced, too.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sandra-bullocks-cheating-hubby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:acd70e72-4822-493f-8354-96c7e145f048Post:a9e8a0a5-b0eb-48c0-855c-2506f32156ce">Re: Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, and Kate Winslet, who won best actress last year,<strong> is suddenly getting divorced</strong>, too.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]
    From what ive read theyve been separated for a while now, just kept it quiet until now. I dont get the impression it was because he was a bad guy either, just a workaholic.
  • I thought they were so happy together too. What a fuckingsleazebag Jesse James is.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards