Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby

2»

Re: Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sandra-bullocks-cheating-hubby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:acd70e72-4822-493f-8354-96c7e145f048Post:bcdea315-8887-4965-a0ff-17a11457bc96">Re: Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby : From what ive read theyve been separated for a while now, just kept it quiet until now. I dont get the impression it was because he was a bad guy either, just a workaholic.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Hmm. The article I read made it seem like she was the workaholic--he apparently told a friend that she would wake him up in the mornings with questions about her role in the movie he directed her in.

Oh well. Whatever happened, I feel bad for them, but I'm kind of glad for them that they were able to stay out of the tabloids and such.
  • Options
    I agree that she could do alot better.  He's always seemed sketchy to me.
  • Options
    So, because I am feeling cynical, do you think that these men are threatened by the woman's success?
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sandra-bullocks-cheating-hubby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:acd70e72-4822-493f-8354-96c7e145f048Post:060157e9-2255-46e4-9292-41fa0646d983">Re: Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sandra Bullock's cheating hubby : Hmm. The article I read made it seem like she was the workaholic--he apparently told a friend that she would wake him up in the mornings with questions about her role in the movie he directed her in. Oh well. Whatever happened, I feel bad for them, but I'm kind of glad for them that they were able to stay out of the tabloids and such.
    Posted by opalsky007[/QUOTE]
    Hmmm its probably just the media twisting things. Odd how we both heard completely different. I do think its awesome they stay out of the public eye, it IS possible. Just like susan sarandon and tim robbins, they were split for quite a while and no one knew.
  • Options
    Maybe suddenly was a bad choice. Maybe I was looking for "recently came out" that they are divorcing. Which is sad. I love Kate Winslet.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Ughh what a Best Actress curse :(  That girl look like trash.  I hope Sandra gets full custody of Cinnabun if they divorce (and if all these allegations are true)
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I heard this on the Today show this morning and I was really bummed. They seemed good together and she seemed to really enjoy being a stepmom.  She always mentioned his kids when she was on talk shows and stuff. What a jerk. 
    Crosswalk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards