Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

KJB? Andy? Loopy? Anyone?

124»

Re: KJB? Andy? Loopy? Anyone?

• Options
    Yup, I even check to receive both of the reminders.
  • Options
    That's really weird.  I would try rejoining the group.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ok. Thanks. That is what I will do. Hopefully that will do the trick.

The only other thing I can think of is bc I don't have a FB page, but I thought andy said it would be ok. If not, I will just use everyone's motivation and talk of exercise to get my as$ to the gym everyday for the next 2 wks while I am off.
  • Options
    it doesn't have any connection to FB
    Photobucket
  • Options
    It shouldn't matter about FB because it had nothing to do with it.  We only had started on FB for her to give us the group name and password.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ok. I will figure it out in the morning.

Today has been a rough day emotionally for me. I am drained. H is talking on the phone to one of our friends and I just want to spend some time with him and then go to bed. But I don't think that is happening.
  • Options
    LVB-I have the EVO and love it! I did have one issue with mine though. It would power cycle constantly and I couldn't even make it into the main screen for about 20 minutes. I took it back to sprint and they replaced it free of charge with no hassle and the new one has worked perfectly ever since. I did get the original about 2 days after it came out and they have since released a 2nd that has fixed the bug. I can knot, nest and bump from it without any problem and can post. I just don't normally because my thumbs start hurting after that much typing on such a small screen (well big screen compared to other phones).
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards