Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Updated on dead body

Remember a few weeks ago when I posted that a dead body was found in the basement of Nick's office?

Apparently, he committed suicide and hung himself.He had been there about a day.
Photobucket

Re: Updated on dead body

• Options
    Ahhh yes I remember this. That's so sad and disturbing. Undecided
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yeah.

About a year ago, the office was on lockdown bc he walked through with some sort of tool (he was a maintence guy) and security thought it was a weapon.

It was all over the local news.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I don't remember. That's really sad though :(

I heard a man died in the pool at my gym last year, and nobody noticed for several hours.

I'd freak if I ran into a dead body... so scary/sad/disturbing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Was he consistently bizarre and that's what led them to believe it was a weapon?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_updated-dead-body?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:bdae0193-41d0-474b-aefc-6b33b7a5247fPost:d73c5a2a-9495-421e-9f51-7816b1c3dce5">Re: Updated on dead body</a>:
    [QUOTE]I heard a man died in the pool at my gym last year, and nobody noticed for several hours. 
    Posted by apple_green[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh HELL no! I'd have a problem swimming in that pool ever again.</div>
  • Options

Sad and creepy. And I cant help myself... he hanged himself. People get hanged, shirts get hung. Sorry, its like OCD pet peeve.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure, the way Nick made it sound it was just a coincidence. 

I don't think he got arrested, it was more like "look at the blundering security guards at whatever company."
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_updated-dead-body?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:bdae0193-41d0-474b-aefc-6b33b7a5247fPost:222a76b7-27dd-4377-b2a6-c254f157697e">Re: Updated on dead body</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated on dead body : Oh HELL no! I'd have a problem swimming in that pool ever again.
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've never used it :S

At the time I saw signs saying the pool is closed until further notice, and then a month later someone told me what happened. I imagine they were required to do some serious sterilization of that thing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Really?  I didn't know that.  humm...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    wtf knot? It ate my response and keeps showing old posts.

Anyway, I said that dead body in pool is worse than pee in the pool!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_updated-dead-body?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:bdae0193-41d0-474b-aefc-6b33b7a5247fPost:1575cadb-99f3-4075-b675-95878be68ba3">Re: Updated on dead body</a>:
    [QUOTE]wtf knot? It ate my response and keeps showing old posts. Anyway, I said that dead body in pool is worse than pee in the pool!
    Posted by jessjo04[/QUOTE]
     You really felt the need to type that twice?  Filter Jessjo.  Filter.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_updated-dead-body?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:bdae0193-41d0-474b-aefc-6b33b7a5247fPost:bd56b74d-1781-49e5-a5ce-6f2bcdc3429f">Re: Updated on dead body</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated on dead body :  You really felt the need to type that twice?  Filter Jessjo.  Filter.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

Um, well no, I guess it wasnt that important (like much posted is important?), but I felt bad for correcting someone and I wanted to add somthing else. Yeesh.
  • Options
    Wow. That is sad and disturbing. Seems like an odd place to kill yourself- at work- although I guess perhaps he had children or a partner at home that he didn't want to have to find him, though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards