Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Happy Hump Day!

124»

Re: Happy Hump Day!

• Options
    Good morning!
    I'm still catching up, but Stacks, that is pretty expensive for water.  i thought ours was a lot.  We pay about $50 per month in water/sewer, but we are in an apt complex and I'm pretty sure they just take the total consumtion for our grouping of apts and avg them out between the units.  We only have 2 people in ours, but some have 3-4, which sucks for us (fortunately though I'm not living by myself like some of our neighbors)

Alcatraz was good this week.  I'm really liking that show and Person of Interest (although I'm a few weeks behind on that one)

MK good luck with the job and interviews.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! It really does suck. Not that you would be able to tell with her. She danced to Angry Birds music at E.R. when it was around 1:00am. Nothing will stop her from dancing. 
  • Options
    Good Morning!

Hope your daughter feels better Eeora!

Stacks- that is crazy expensive for water! Yikes.

I'm really not feeling working today hence why I'm on here 9 minutes before the bell rings.  I can't keep my eyes open, I've been exhausted all week but I've been going to bed on time.  I can't figure it out.

Happy Hump Day! Almost to the weekend!
  • Options
    All the Once Upon A Time talk makes me want to catch up with it. H mentioned it to me the other day. We'll see if we actually do. I have too many shows. I just caught up on The Vampire Diaries.
  • Options
    I guess I will have to get caught up and start watching Once Upon a Time.  It sounds interesting.  It's on on Sundays right?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-hump-day-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0608198-3340-4392-982c-ffc0cf20aeffPost:2d549699-b532-4b1f-b4ad-f281f92741f9">Re: Happy Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning!  I'm tired. Today is my Monday. I had a long weekend but it wasn't fun. After 6 hours in the emergency room Sunday night, we found out my daughter has pneumonia. She is doing better though and today is her first day back at school since Friday. 
    Posted by eorea[/QUOTE]

Hope she feels better soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MyName- Maui is really nice.  You should have a wonderful time

Eor- I hope your daughter gets better soon.  I've never had pneumonia, but I can only imagine that it sucks.
  • Options
    Deep breaths, Rach.  Deep breaths.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-hump-day-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0608198-3340-4392-982c-ffc0cf20aeffPost:02216903-4851-4752-9940-50b2a9bab451">Re: Happy Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Re: Once Upon a Time -- Snow and James/the Prince belong together, and I don't like his 'wife's' fairtytale character at all, so I am somewhat okay with them. But her Storybrooke character does seem really sweet, so it's hard. :-( I'm looking forward to the Beauty and the Beast episode featuring Rumplestilskin as the beast! I didn't even think of the Stranger being a Grimm brother. That would be a neat idea. <strong>MyName/Feist -- Maui is really fun! I've been there twice. A little fun fact; Maui is the only Hawaiian island with a Krispy Kreme</strong>. You're welcome. Holly -- I have the Cardio Ballroom with Julliane Hough DVD. It isn't great, but it works and was cheap. I was thinking of getting the DWTS one. Good to know it's tough!
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

I literally just gasped...Thank you indeed!  lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards