Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

**alliewallie**

You clearly don't like it here, so save us all time of trying to help you out and leave.

As someone who writes this:

I just think it almost makes new people not want to join either one BECAUSE OF THE KNOT! im sorry and i have tried not to say one way or the other but all day i have been nothing short of "talked down to" i received 9 total posts that really had any advice on it, other than that it was rude or telling me to GOOGLE. I asked 3 questions today...thats it and on question 3 i got no advice other than GOOGLE IT! its very frustrating and makes people feel dumb and like they are not wanted on the boards

You are clearly trying to prove a point.  Please don't waste anyone's time any more.  We have no problem trying to help people, but don't further the divide between the sites.  NO ONE appreciates it, especially the people who run both sites.  I wouldn't be surprised if you were emailed or banned because of all these issues and cross posting.
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: **alliewallie**

• Options
    ::clappity clap clap::
  • Options
    Also I am pretty nice in general but if you are going to insult us by saying everyone on the knot is mean, then pissoff.

• Options
    Hip Hip Horrrayyy! Three cheers for Sucrets!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    also, you need to and very much should research things. Ask questions that have opinions, and sometimes answers to. However, don't make everyone else do your homework. That's not what any board is for.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am not this other person and it is pissing me off that you all continue to ask it! i dont know half of what you are saying and its very frustrating!  You all are helpful when you HELP and not accuse people
  • Options
    Marry me, Sucrets?
  • Options
    Allie. You are full of BS if you are saying you got no help and you only had 3 posts.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Thumbs up to Sucrets.

Move along little buddy. Move along.
  • Options
    I have no problem answering opinion type questions or semi-complicated advice questions, but if you're old enough to get married, you're old enough to do the research on the basic structure of a wedding and it's terminology.

The apps question was great.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alliewallie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c952d505-0b85-441a-a488-fb2fc18b4b67Post:99bcad56-96a1-416a-994c-161e855665bc">Re: **alliewallie**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am not this other person and it is pissing me off that you all continue to ask it! i dont know half of what you are saying and its very frustrating!  You all are helpful when you HELP and not accuse people
    Posted by alliewallie[/QUOTE]

Did I ask that anywhere in my post?  NO.

I am a teacher, and while I have lots of patience to deal with things, I cannot understand when people can't do ANYTHING on their own. 

Read the articles that teach you about how weddings work and then come here with a specific question. 

Fwiw, I don't give two craps if you're the same person - you're instigating drama on both sites and annoying people by your lack of initiative in planning your own wedding. 

• Options
    Fine, maybe you're not a troll. Today was just the wrong week to come in here with all the crossposting with WW. If you really lurked, surely you would have picked up on the fact that something has been going on with weirdo trolls somehow connected with WW. That coincidence means one of two things to me: you're intentionally stirring the pot or you're not bright.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alliewallie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c952d505-0b85-441a-a488-fb2fc18b4b67Post:5601c0eb-8de4-4d10-a5f0-ca91c4dc551a">Re: **alliewallie**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Marry me, Sucrets?
    Posted by ggmae[/QUOTE]

Only if you're make me funfetti cupcakes.  And let me get the stroller I want.  :-P

• Options
    Regardless of whether or not you are Evit, you still seem to be here for one thing: to prove how awful TK is.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alliewallie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c952d505-0b85-441a-a488-fb2fc18b4b67Post:fdb2c3a4-14ca-4197-9a79-e6e139e8ef86">Re: **alliewallie**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fine, maybe you're not a troll. Today was just the wrong week to come in here with all the crossposting with WW. If you really lurked, surely you would have picked up on the fact that something has been going on with weirdo trolls somehow connected with WW. <strong>That coincidence means one of two things to me: you're intentionally stirring the pot or you're not bright.
    </strong>Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

I think it means both.
  • Options
    Allie you just posted the EXACT same thing on WW that you did the TK.. Now seriously you did not get the exact same responses from both sites ok. They are completely 2 different boards with different people that express differently. You didn't get the same thing from both yet you posted the exact thing sucrets quoted. And you even mentioned how TK looks people up on FB and bugs them.. Does that concern you if you are not Evit??
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alliewallie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c952d505-0b85-441a-a488-fb2fc18b4b67Post:99bcad56-96a1-416a-994c-161e855665bc">Re: **alliewallie**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am not this other person and it is pissing me off that you all continue to ask it! i dont know half of what you are saying and its very frustrating!  You all are helpful when you HELP and not accuse people

I never accused you of anything but seriously, why are you calling EVERYONE on the knot crazy and mean?  It's insulting.
  • Options
    I told you that they wouldn't appreciate it either and now they're not happy with what you did.

Also - did someone from here write something on your FB?  I don't know you could possibly know that someone found your FB.  Did I miss a post on here about it?

• Options
    sucrets, link please?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alliewallie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c952d505-0b85-441a-a488-fb2fc18b4b67Post:4c41a3f9-c7b3-4c31-b229-00bb4d51c407">Re: **alliewallie**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **alliewallie** : I never accused you of anything but seriously, why are you calling EVERYONE on the knot crazy and mean?  It's insulting.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

She also thinks that everyone on WW thinks she's the same as the Emily person...even though only 1 poster mentioned it.  Delusional?  I think so.

• Options
    I don't have Facebook nor do I know how to use Facebook.
  • Options
    Allie - Troll drama is only fun for like the first 10 minutes.  Just elope.  It's apparent you need more help then any website can offer.  SEE YA> 
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited January 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alliewallie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c952d505-0b85-441a-a488-fb2fc18b4b67Post:5388fe5d-5f2c-4967-8b9f-042216345bf8">Re: **alliewallie**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **alliewallie** : Only if you're make me funfetti cupcakes.  And let me get the stroller I want.  :-P
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Done and done. I'll FedEx a few cupcakes...& get the stroller if you love it! It's so cute. B would do anything for you! But again, if it makes you feel better - it's the ugliest travel set I've ever seen. Keep the one you have!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alliewallie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c952d505-0b85-441a-a488-fb2fc18b4b67Post:13f3d59a-0902-4d9f-8fcf-8832e148f3e7">Re: **alliewallie**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **alliewallie** : She also thinks that everyone on WW thinks she's the same as the Emily person...even though only 1 poster mentioned it.  Delusional?  I think so.

Wow so WW also thinks she is a troll?
  • Options
    Allie, most of us actually read a few articles and books when beginning to plan our weddings. I post on Etiquette because I know a LOT about invitations. I know I can give good advice about invitation etiquette. I don't know a lot about other aspects of weddings, but I learned by looking it up and reading. That's why people are saying Google is your friend. There are THOUSANDS of resources out there written by experts in wedding planning AND etiquette.

The Knot is a complete Web site. It's not just about the message boards. There are tons of articles about all things weddings. Did you check any of them out?
    planning

• Options
    whit - it's the original one she started about both sites.

(PM)

• Options
    because that is awful! there is no reason to invade ANYONES privacy! it is a judge of how TK operates!

I preferred TK in the beginning and that is why i posted on here more than WW but you all proved to me i am a poor judge of character
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alliewallie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c952d505-0b85-441a-a488-fb2fc18b4b67Post:13f3d59a-0902-4d9f-8fcf-8832e148f3e7">Re: **alliewallie**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **alliewallie** : She also thinks that everyone on WW thinks she's the same as the Emily person...even though only 1 poster mentioned it.  Delusional?  I think so.

Umm you all have only said it like a dozen times AND there is a whole post about it LURK!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alliewallie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c952d505-0b85-441a-a488-fb2fc18b4b67Post:66c08e13-ecfb-497e-a54c-c983c96747b3">Re: **alliewallie**</a>:
    [QUOTE]because that is awful! there is no reason to invade ANYONES privacy! it is a judge of how TK operates! I preferred TK in the beginning and that is why i posted on here more than WW but you all proved to me i am a poor judge of character

Please enlighten us about who invaded your privacy and how.

If you put it up on the internet (name, email address, home address, phone number), it's up for grabs by ANYONE.  At least anyone here who warns you won't steal your identity...it's the people that lurk and are waiting for someone to make a mistake that are the most dangerous...because you don't know that they're there!

• Options
    Allie - why would we waste our time helping people that are either a) ignorant and lazy or b) FAKE.  I don't see anything wrong with doing a little research on people that come here and protray themselves in a troll like manner (i.e. a million posts about easy questions).  Are we snarky?  Sure sometimes, but we sure do stop some ladies from making dang fools of  themselves on their wedding days. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_alliewallie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c952d505-0b85-441a-a488-fb2fc18b4b67Post:e6c654d2-195f-43a3-b243-bcc31b685e61">Re: **alliewallie**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **alliewallie** : Umm you all have only said it like a dozen times AND there is a whole post about it LURK!!

Oh no, honey, I have read enough.  But to tell me that *I* said that you were her is an outright lie and shows that you lack reading comprehension skills.  Please try again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards