Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

MEMO: It's Friday!

Re: MEMO: It's Friday!

• Options
    emilyinchileemilyinchile member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_memo-its-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf877057-d185-4342-8a66-33f7678b4e48Post:f063730b-aa63-4a48-9825-2b1f8647a677">Re: MEMO: It's Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's because Chile ISN'T LOCAL. Do I have to explain everything to you people?
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>Well Chile is local to me. Are you saying that the internet does not, in fact, revolve around me?</div><div>
    </div><div>I think this is the sound of my world shattering.</div>
  • Options
    Speaking of you owning the board Fische.  I didn't get my payment for protection from you last month.  If you want to keep looking like your sh*t doesn't stink I better get that money yo!  
  • Options
    Stacks, you really need to start being nicer on the Internet. That was a joke.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    No, Stacks, it was a shitty thing to say.  I don't blame you.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Look, stacks, I've been investing n making the knot work so much better, if you couldn't tell, so resources needed to be reallocated. Bu I got a raise this week, so I'll make it up to you.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Racketeering, I am the mob.  I can have an E mob ready in a flash for you Fische.  You just have to believe in my powers.  
  • Options
    But not a flash mob? Just a mob n a flash? Wtf am I paying you for.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Do you want a flash mob?  I know your birthday is coming up, I can arrange something if your payments are current.  
  • Options
    I will never EVER participate in a flash mob. Don't ask me assholes I will laugh at you.
  • Options
    Ahem. Remember what I said about you not being an asshole, Rosie?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_memo-its-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf877057-d185-4342-8a66-33f7678b4e48Post:e9bfaf95-4aa7-4018-853c-b7d548a6b29b">Re: MEMO: It's Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will never EVER participate in a flash mob. Don't ask me assholes I will laugh at you.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

<div>Well we just found our unsuspecting target.  WOOT!  </div>
  • Options
    I love you all.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_memo-its-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf877057-d185-4342-8a66-33f7678b4e48Post:c1ad2c8e-d98b-441e-9604-274faddaf425">Re: MEMO: It's Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love you all.
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

<div>Until we start FFF in an hour.</div>
  • Options
    I'm having a flash mob at my wedding and making all of my guests participate. We're practicing tomorrow.
  • Options
    Can you make it an hour and a half? I've gotta actually get out of bed at some point.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Sure Fische, you own this board.  Whatever is convenient for you.
  • Options
    THANK YOU.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_memo-its-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf877057-d185-4342-8a66-33f7678b4e48Post:1667193a-73d7-4b91-97eb-3077f4757fa0">Re: MEMO: It's Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MEMO: It's Friday! : Until we start FFF in an hour.
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

Nah, then I will hate season.
  • Options
    Morning folks.

Just popping in to say thanks for making me laugh this morning Stacks and Fische.  You guys are are too funny and this was an amusing way to start my day.

Oh and Stacks, to me you're just funny.  And usually right on the money about whatever is being discussed.  I'll chalk that up to the fact we've both got years of chlorine exposure.  That and the fact that swimmers and divers all have the same sense of humor.
    Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Grover - I don't doubt that at some point chlorine vapors have invaded my brain and killed some cells up in there.  Thank goodness that isn't paired with ever knocking my head on the diving board.  I only ever hit hands, feet and legs.  
  • Options
    Stacks, I can't even imagine hitting you hands and feet.  That must be so painful.  I know just watching the varsity divers where my masters team trains can be nerve wracking sometimes- like last night, the one guy diver nearly bashed his head on the board doing an inward and I cringed through his whole dive.  You guys are nuts, you know that?  But in a good way!
  • Options
    HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO.  That is the bellybutton voice from Seinfield, in case anyone was wondering.

Guess I'm in a good mood today!  There was a beautiful sunrise out there.  I'm taking a couple hours off work today because I worked extra this week, and we're going to a yummy place for dinner and then seeing my friend's band later tonight.  Good times!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_memo-its-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:cf877057-d185-4342-8a66-33f7678b4e48Post:db654a02-54cc-4a12-88d0-93798a8b3644">Re: MEMO: It's Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Would you all consider me a lighthearted poster?  I feel like I am.  I just want everyone to do what they want, where they want.  I want to sing songs around a camp fire.  
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

Kumbaya, anyone? 

Morning.  This week took forever.  I've got a lot of textbook reading this weekend that I'm not looking forward to. 
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Morning. Today, my mom and I are heading down to UC to have lunch with my brother and do some shopping. That should be fun.
  • Options
    Morning.  Bay I hope we don't get a ton of snow, it's only pretty for a day and then it's all ugly and black.

I'm glad it's Friday but I'll be happy when the work day is over, I have a bunch of database work today and that's just not fun on a Friday.
  • Options
    Abbs- now I keep saying HELLLOOOO in my head.  Love that episode.

Morning!  Can you all simmer the fuuck down. 
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Options
    I am ready for this week to be over x.x

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Good Morning!

I'm so happy it's Friday, it's been a long week.  I'm ready for the weekend, I'm having a girl's night with some friends to go to a hockey game so that should be fun.  It's a club team so they are extra scrappy.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Once I was doing a dive in warm ups in Kentucky on 7M platform.  I hit my heels on the platform and the force flipped me all the way over and I landed in the water perfectly on my feet.  I had turf marks on my heels for a week.  The scariest part of that one was the crowd gasping though.

Then once I hit my calf on the 1M and it was one of those scrapes that gets all nasty and gooey.  That was probably the worst b/c it was like 6 inches long and 3 inches wide and just painful and took forever to heal.  

My RM in college hit her hand on the board and broke it.  I never broke bones hitting the board, but I did break my wrist hitting the water off of 10M.  Oh, and my nose twice.
  • Options
    Last night, H made it pretty clear he didn't think I've been acting like myself for the last few weeks. He didn't use the phrase "insufferable bitch," but I think he was tempted. That, coupled with what everyone said yesterday, has me concerned. I don't know what got into me recently, but it's obviously bothering people around me. I'll try to work on it and not be a douche.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards