Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Saturday Night Fever

Ok, so it's not exactly night, but it's not morning either! We've had a busy busy day of running errands. The dogs went to the vet, I bought a bunch of new dresses, we got the tires on my bike replaced (new hybrid tires for more speed, yay!), and now I'm exhausted. I figure I'll tackle dinner here in a little bit. We're going back to King's Dominion tomorrow since it will be another gorgeous day. 

Re: Saturday Night Fever

• Options
    Sounds like you had a busy day MK!  I weeded the flower bed some this morning but still have a lot of work to do on it.  I did go to Lowes and pick up some mulch and flowers though.  It's too hot out right now to finish, but once the sun goes down some I'll go back out and finish.
  • Options
    Hey.

Your day certainly does sound exhausting! What's King's Dominion?

I have 2.5 hours of work left, and I'm wondering if I can get away with knitting under my desk. SO FREAKIN' BORED.
  • Options
    Sounds like a good day. I love dresses. I can see this thread on my phone but not my computer. We had to borrow my grandpa's truck to pick up a new tv FI bought. Ours is on the fritz and it was going to cost a lot for them to come out and try one thing to see if it worked. So here we are.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    King's Dominion is an amusement park north of Richmond on I-95.
  • Options
    Hey there! I just got home from work! On the agenda tonight: Watching episodes of One Tree Hill (don't judge!), more packing, and assembling kabobs for Father's Day dinner tomorrow.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-night-fever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d178bf50-247d-4e38-8532-7d08aaf08636Post:acfe8b86-a709-4419-b694-d81f1b72e428">Re: Saturday Night Fever</a>:
    [QUOTE]King's Dominion is an amusement park north of Richmond on I-95.
    Posted by strlzfan11[/QUOTE]

Oooh. I love amusement parks. I was just at Cedar Point last week, and I'm going again next weekend. I think that'll be it for this year, though.
  • Options
    Oh, also? I apparently left my knitting bag at home rather than in the car as usual. No knitting for me, I guess. :(
  • Options
    strlzfan11strlzfan11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2012
    I love Qdoba.  I haven't been there in ages!
  • Options
    H has foiled my One Tree Hill and Pinteresting at the same time plan by packing the speakers for the computer. Boo.
  • Options
    Love the new picture Jill!
  • Options
    I'll make sure to schedule time for you next time I come to town Edie.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-night-fever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d178bf50-247d-4e38-8532-7d08aaf08636Post:9ce7eb90-ebd3-4636-bef8-790adf01948c">Re: Saturday Night Fever</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love the new picture Jill!
    Posted by strlzfan11[/QUOTE]

Thanks! We got anniversary pictures taken-this is definitely one of my favorites!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-night-fever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d178bf50-247d-4e38-8532-7d08aaf08636Post:b2b4dc6f-c8fe-4e02-bad7-5355f4005447">Re: Saturday Night Fever</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey there! I just got home from work! On the agenda tonight: Watching episodes of One Tree Hill (don't judge!), more packing, and assembling kabobs for Father's Day dinner tomorrow.
    Posted by Jill9288[/QUOTE]
    I love One Tree Hill, so no judgey pants here. <div>
    </div><div>I'm here for a minute before H and I head to the store to pick up a few things we're lacking. </div><div>We just found out we have an early softball game tomorrow night, and H is kind of pouting about missing so I'm a little annoyed.</div>
  • Options
    Jill - Did you used to have a picture with a bulldog? Also, that is a great picture. You guys look great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've only met one other knottie before.
  • Options
    Petal, yes ma'am! I have 2 bulldogs-an English and an American:

• Options
    Eep. I think H is gonna buy an ugly car.
  • Options
    Knottie G2Gs are great. I went to Memphis, and have met MWhitson when she and her husband came to STL.
  • Options
    What kind of car, Daff?
  • Options
    Daff, what's he getting? I'm thinking we're going to have to trade my Mini in for something a little bigger...we want a baby within the next year, and there's no way to make a big stroller, a carseat, and 2 people fit comfortably. Frown I love my Mini.
  • Options
    What car Daff? Thanks Jill. I wanted to make sure my TK memory was good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-night-fever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d178bf50-247d-4e38-8532-7d08aaf08636Post:d6281e73-52ca-40ed-9865-e05bb58cad49">Re: Saturday Night Fever</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie G2Gs are great. I went to Memphis, and have met <strong>MWhitson</strong> when she and her husband came to STL.
    Posted by Jill9288[/QUOTE]
    Is this the same as whitsy?
  • Options
    A Ford Escape. It's an ugly grey with beige interior.

Jill - Minis are better than kids. :)
  • Options
    I met ggirl2001 in January when I was visiting South Carolina.  She lives close to where I used to when I was there.
  • Options
    Do you not like the colors or the Escape in general?
  • Options
    I think it's kind of ugly in general, honestly. But the color is just ick. And the tires/hubcaps are extra fug.

Blah, it's not my car, but I gotta look at it in my driveway.
  • Options
    Hi there.
    I just found out we didn't get the house we put a bid in on.  I'm bummed.  I hate house shopping.

And ditto liking the new sig, Jill.
  • Options
    Hi Jill, long time no see!

I'm meal planning and getting ready to run some errands. It's a beautiful day here so I might go for a walk. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-night-fever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d178bf50-247d-4e38-8532-7d08aaf08636Post:a8ac241b-3db1-4d9d-83b7-c01bdc245804">Re: Saturday Night Fever</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Night Fever : Is this the same as whitsy?
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

One and the same!

Daff...It's going to be a tough goodbye. I haven't even had it a year! I'm wondering if a 4-door would give me any more room, but I dunno.

Yeah...the escapes are kind of blah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards