Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Happy Hump Day Leap Year!

13»

Re: Happy Hump Day Leap Year!

• Options
    Good Morning all!

I just found out that FI's coworker and wife had their baby this morning at 2:00am.  Yay Leap Day Baby!  The coworker was actually desperately wanting to NOT have a leap day baby, but the rest of us secretly were :).

Gasoline and cigarettes don't mix?!? shocking!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MP, I kept wondering if we would run into you on Sunday.  H and I went to MGM (Hollywood Studios now I guess?) after having lunch with the Fezzes and I saw a ton of people with medals.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Adamar - we were over at Animal Kingdom after the race.  That would have been hilarious though!  I wore my medal all day Sunday and Monday.  (Monday being when we were at Hollywood Studios.)  My friend works for Disney so she was our awesome tour guide for the 3 days.  We rode the new ride "Midway Mania" at Hollywood Studios.  It was awesome!  Have you done it?
  • Options
    I just tried to order something from the Chipotle right across the street and it said the earliest it could be ready was 12:05. I'm calling BS because I know they're faster than that. I'll just go in and stand in line.
  • Options
    I think we missed that one.  We did Tower of Terror and the Aerosmith roller coaster and then just walked around for a bit.  We did catch the Little Mermaid show though :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    We did Tower of Terror, that has been redone since the last time I was there.  It used to drop you twice.  Now there are apparently 900 different combinations of ups and downs that are programmed in.  We also rode the Aerosmith ride.  And can't leave the Studios without visiting the Muppets, right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards