We were supposed to leave tomorrow morning for Hawaii, but I got sick sometime in the middle of the week with flu-like symptoms. We went back and forth with trying to decide if I should just try to suck it up and go, but with the way I am feeling, there's no way I want to get on a plane for such a long @$$
flight, and then have to stay away from my new husband for the whole trip, and not enjoy myself. We are trying to decide when to reschedule. I am beyond crushed. We'd been looking forward to this trip for 6 months.