New Jersey
Options

Paranormal Activity Movie

Anyone hear about this?I heard about it on the radio, its done in documentary style, and wasn't released to all theaters (yesterday only a NYC & Philly one had it) Its not a "true" documentary but the trailer scared the hell out of me and now me (the person who HATES going to the theater) is going to see it this weekend with FI!http://www.paranormalactivity-movie.com/

Re: Paranormal Activity Movie

• Options
    kathymariekathymarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard about it... apparently it is so scary, people are walking out bc they cant sit through it!
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely not brave enough to see it in person but I can't wait until it comes out on DVD. Good luck with that Cheryl. Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I am fricken terrified, but I dunno I think I need the adrenalin rush LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would have a stroke, definitely.  The first time I saw Chainsaw Masacre in the theatres I sat there for like 20 minutes curled up in a ball with my best friend and was near crying - I'm a huge baby with shyt like that I'm borderline afraid of the dark - no joke so I definitely couldn't go to the movies and see that...Cheryl you are one brave beotch
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The last movie I saw that really scared the crap out of me was The Ring, I can barely watch it now and I saw it like 7 years ago.  So just an FYI if we go on Sunday and I'm knotting at 3 am, its because I can't sleep, so imagine me in my house with all lights and TV's on holding a knife :)
  • Options
    laurenlaceylaurenlacey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my Fi is going as part of his huge weekend Bachelor party with all his buds in MD. He's excited. I'd rather die than see it. I walked out of the movie Silent Hill, I cried and had to leave. haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im too scared to even watch the trailor! I cant deal w/ stuff like that! I need rainbows and puppy dogs LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is the ring the one with the girl with the long black hair? I watched that in college and went back to my room to see my roommate asleep with her long black hair... I slept on the couch that night. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Ring scared the crap out of me too when it came out. Just something about it makes me want to cry! I remember I went with my college roommates to watch Texas chainsaw and when we walked out of the theater we were all shaking. As for this Paranormal Activity Movie- I thought it was a joke at first. The commercials made it seem like a it was a just a bad commercial. I don't know maybe I wasn't watching it correctly lol
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im a big baby w/ scary movies! whoever posted about the chainsaw massacre being crawled up in a ball- that was me 2. i think i watched the first 20 minutes and nothing after that. my bf at the time had to drive me home because i didnt want to drive by myself. i did however go to that website to see what its all about. i read the premise and its about a young couple moving into a new house - DEFINATELY dont even want to see a trailer for it now. if i did, i would think every house my FI and i would look at when we're house hunting would be haunted
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards