New Jersey
Options

**mbcdefg**

I know you are thrifty girl like myself, so I am wondering where you are getting all those goodies from.  Thanks!

Re: **mbcdefg**

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I'm not following (long day at work) ... the flowers, or something else?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the truffles, chocolate pretzels, espresso beans etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ally - I think those were just suggestions...not what she's getting for her favors.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    edited December 2011
    Oh! I see what you mean. lol, those were all just suggestions. I don't even know if we're doing favors or not right now. That being said, Al Richards in Bayonne has really good chocolate-covered pretzels, and other chocolate items (their graham crackers are my favorites). Lee Sims in Jersey City also makes good chocolates. I've heard that Old Monmouth Candy Company in Freehold is also very good. A friend of my mom's ordered some wholesale chocolate-covered items for her daughter's wedding. They got a variety of stuff, then bouight empty favor boxes and packaged everything up on their own. They had so much left over that the bride's mom gave my home a huge box of chocolate-covered pretzels a few days later - when I was home for a visit I couldn't stop eating them. I might go there tonight so I'll ask her if she remembers where they got the chocolates (it was some website, not a local store).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aha- I should try reading things in completion instead of scanning.  Sorry I thought you meant you were having all of those in a candy buffet so I was thinking wow that stuff is $$.
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    edited December 2011
    Man, I wish. I'd be one popular bride ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards