New Jersey
Options

Really Pointless Poll: Diner Food

Re: Really Pointless Poll: Diner Food

• Options
    edited December 2011
    bacon pancakes?  I wanna say gross but something tells me i'd like them.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are SO good with lots of syrup! MMM bacon-y goodness. And no, people who know my area (Erika, Veena, etc.) it's not Mastoris but Town & Country across the street. They have 1lb prime rib dinners (2 sides, soup or salad & dessert) for $9.99
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so when do i move in ms. spunky?
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh no wait my new fav is mexican panini.  Grilled chicken, jalepenos, monterey jack cheese served with salsa and sour cream.BTW, what the hell is taylor ham?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    taylor ham = heaven.  aka pork roll.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oohhhh ok, I never heard of pork roll being called that.  Love me some pork egg and cheese on a portugese roll...and I wonder why I am a hefer!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh ally...you don't know what taylor ham is? You Jersey girls are disappointing me!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is like food p0rn, I must stop reading!
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Disco fries all the way! Sometimes taylor ham and swiss AND disco fries. I'm starving...thank you very much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mmmm... I love disco fries. Usually I just order a cheeseburger delux and upgrade the fries to disco fries.  Or a BLT on wheat also with a side of disco fries.

Tara & Jose 10.17.10
  • Options
    dominoe611dominoe611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    depends on the diner and time of day but here are some of my "usuals" french toast with well done bacon on the side grilled swiss with bacon on rye and a side of onion rings chicken caesar wrap blt with mayo on white toast and a side of disco fries
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I worked at a diner for a year and they skeeve the bejesus out of me because they are sooooooo disgusting so I stick to what's safe egg white omelette loaded with green peps and onions with homefries also green peps/onions all mashed up together and covered in ketchup...mmmmmPre-working-at-diner though - DISCO FRIES fo sho and a gyro without a doubt, I'm on the bandwagon
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    all restaurants are gross - so i don't let it get to me. Still, I haven't made a decision other than the disco fries.  hmmm i don't wanna get grilled cheese, cuz i could make that at home!!!
  • Options
    Angie550Angie550 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Veggie OmleteGrilled Cheese with tomato or if I am being good soup with a greek salad.I just asked FI if we could go for dinner.  I am starving now thanks to this post.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mmmm I love the diner! LOLI usually get a mozzarella omelet with rye toast and a side of taylor ham.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    never heard them as disco fries but I do love them.Might have to go to the diner tonight for dinner.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just texted FI that we are going to the diner for dinner tonight.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Let's have a Knot Diner GTG - meet me at Versailles at 6:30! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm far away from everyone, I'll be at the Clinton diner :(
  • Options
    itsme32985itsme32985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rueben sandwhich!! I have had the worst craving for that lately I really need to satisfy my urge lol!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    had many late nights at Versailles and Pilgrim
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mom's Kitchen in Little Falls has amazing diner food. I stopped going to all others in the area after this place. Chitchat Diner in Hackensack is also really good!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oddly enough, unless it's breakfast, I usually eat an open faced turkey or turkey dinner.  I'm not a big diner person, but Mastoris (like Kate mentioned) has the best grilled cheese on texas toast and a million other yummy things on their menu.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    rosie - i work down the street from mom's kitchen.  I go with my mom every now and then.  It's yummy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where do you work? On main st? I miss and love that area though I am there all the time for work and to visit my fam..haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no right on pompton avenue - like across from the 7-11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    are you from little falls?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm from West Paterson, like literally on the border of LF. They share a zipcode so I can say I'm from either. We were in the process of buying a house on Rifle Camp Rd. BUT it was a nightmare.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    did you go to PV highschool? or another one?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PVHS is the public HS but I went to St. Marys. Though, my sisters broke the Catholic school mold and all went to PVHS after grammer school.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards