New Jersey
Options

Vendor Reviews - Invite Related

Hi All,

I thought I would post a quick review regarding my vendors for my invitations.

Cards and Pockets - A+ - I had a graphic designer design my invitations and provided the sample to C&P for assembly and printing.  Everything went perfect and all looked amazing, I've gotten tons of compliments.  The paper quality and pocket quality was outstanding.  The assembly only took a few days and everything looked perfect, they even lined the envelopes great.  Their customer service is very prompt and they answer you and help answer all your questions.  Definitely a great vendor and so happy I used them!

Calligraphy by Michele - A+ - Michele was amazing to work with. She gave me about 10 different styles to choose from and was so quick to respond to any questions.  All my envelopes were created in a week's time.  Her work is beautiful!!  She answered all my questions and even did extra envelopes for me in a day when we had an extra 8 invitations to send out.  I'm even using her for my place cards and she was used for my bridal shower place cards, which everyone complimented my mom on!  Her prices are great and service outstanding.  I highly recommend!  http://calligraphybymichele.blogspot.com/
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews - Invite Related

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards