New Jersey
Options

Rave: Park Avenue Bridal

A few months ago, I posted here asking for some recommendations for bridal shops near Staten Island....Someone recommended Park Avenue Bridal (in Verona) and I wound up buying a dress there!!

Ginny was my bridal attendant and she was so helpful, attentive and sweet.  She actually pulled a dress that I would have never thought to try on and it was perfect!! 

They are a small bridal shop ( I was really nervous walking in...), but they did have a beautiful selection of Demetrios, Jim Hjelm, Allure, Alvina Valente and Maggie Sottera.

So I just wanted to thank whoever recommended them (sorry I can't remember!!) and just wanted to pass along my great experience with them!!

(I have pics in my bio if you want to check them out also!)
Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01

Re: Rave: Park Avenue Bridal

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Love your dress! It looks fab on you :)

I also went to Park Avenue, twice, and Ginny helped me the second time (the first saleswoman was Gina). I really liked her and my mom left the shop with me raving about how nice and helpful she was.

My dress hasn't come in yet, so I can't comment on their service beyond actually picking and ordering the dress, but so far I'm very pleased. I'm glad you are as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    your dress looks beautiful! congrats on finding the one and having a good experience!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on finding your dress, it looks great on you.

I also had Ginny and LOVED her :)  By far, much better than the people who helped me at other shops.
    image 219 Invited image 149 Attending image 68 Declined image 2 Haven't Replied
    RSVP Date July 7
    My Bio updated 5/31/10
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Love your dress! It looks amazing on you!

Also, if I remember correctly from nyc board you were looking at VIP for video? Did you decide on them? We did with the middle package. Alot of our friends used them and raved.

• Options
    lizzonyclizzonyc member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the compliments :)  Still can't believe I have a dress!!

I did go with VIP...alot of my friends used them too (I used to hang out witht he owners brother in law lol) and we also went with the middle package...That was a pretty easy "check"!!

I just need an officiant (doing that after the holidays) and I'm done!!
    Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my dress from there too!  I had Joan and loved her!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Cool, congrats Liz!
    I'm glad you went with the middle package too because I was tempted for the biggest one but we thought the middle is sufficent. Gotta draw the line somewhere lol

• Options
    yankees320yankees320 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is gorgeous and you look beautiful in it.  Park Ave. is awesome.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards