New Jersey
Options

Drop Dead Sexy- Band

Hi ladies,

Has anyone used/been to a wedding with Drop Dead Sexy? My fiance (sorry, hate the FI abbreviation) really like them, but haven't been able to find a good quantity of reviews. 

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Drop Dead Sexy- Band

• Options
    juliasokojuliasoko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having the same dillema. We saw them in ac, and they were a lot of fun. But when I came home and listened to them on you tube (without the aid of beverages), they don't sound so good. Have you heard anything about them since your post? Are you booking them?
    Julia
    juliasoko@aol.com
  • Options
    Leahrose722Leahrose722 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked Drop Dead Sexy for my August 2011 wedding about 10 months in advance. We worked with Chris AKA Ducky as well as their booking agent Zac. It turned out that our wedding was the weekend of Hurricane Irene but our wedding was Saturday night in the Hudson Valley (far from the worst hit areas). All week long Chris as well as Zac told us that they would be there. They even said they would be there "if they had to play using a generator". At 8pm Friday night they event texted my fiance and told him that they had booked rooms (that we were paying for) to sleep at after the wedding so they wouldnt have to drive home. At 10 pm, during our rehearsal dinner, Chris called my fiance and abruptly told him that they were not coming and that we needed to "start calling DJs in the area". Ironically, my cousins friend is a DJ who lives in Philadelphia (Where the band claims to be from) and he drove Friday night to get to our wedding venue Saturday morning, played his heart out, then drove BACK to Philadelphia on Sunday without any problems. We got all of our money back but I DO NOT recommend Drop Dead Sexy. They are unreliable and unprofessional. P.S. Plenty of our friends and family were able to drive home Saturday night and none of our other vendors cancelled on us. They should not have cancelled on such short notice!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards