New Jersey
Options

Bridal Shower locations in Central NJ

I know there was another post about this ealier today but my sister asked me if I could post this and give her a list of places for my shower.  They are looking to keep it between $20-25/head, a BYOB and it needs to hold 40-50 ppl. 

My mom lives in Flemington, in laws in Clinton, and us in the Somerset area.  Any and all help is more then welcome.  Thanks ladies!!
Holly & Brendan
Wedding date 10/8/10
EDD 5/9/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower locations in Central NJ

• Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea what the price is per person but I know that my shower is going to be a Jaques in Hazlet NJ.  I have been there before and the place is really pretty inside and the food is good just as long as you don't do a buffet, they are not very good at that.  
  • Options
    lin313dalin313da member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my shower at The Perryville Inn (in Perryville). The space would accomodate your guests and the atmosphere was nice. Also, the food was very good. I had no complaints, my girls did a great job!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My family is from Clinton and my shower is going to be at Kirsten's on 22.  From my mother's research she found it to be the most affordable and provide the most flexibility.
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Red Bank has a couple of BYOB places... La Pasteria, Gaetanos

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Tavern in Scotch Plains
     and Water and Wine in Warren, somebody here tipped me off, they are great places and surprisingly the costs are low for really nice places.  I heard Tristinas in Cranford is low also and good food.
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a fellow bridegwater manor bride and having our rehersal dinner at Vincenzo's in Middlesex. I've been there before for a work function and it was fantastic and they do lots of showers. You'd get you own private room and their packages are $28,$32,$45 depending and even the base package includes a TON. It isn't a BYOB but they let you order wine by the bottle and it comes out to $4-5 a glass.

http://www.vincenzosristorante.com/

I highly recommend it!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Water and Wine is a good choice. Stone house, and Chimney Rock. Chimney Rock is a casual bar type place  and very reasonable. I've been to several christenings and showers at either the Bridgewater one or the Stirling restaurant. They will block off a room and it will include several courses!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  I will send the names of the places to my sister.  Keep 'em coming! 
    Holly & Brendan
    Wedding date 10/8/10
    EDD 5/9/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jakes in Flemington is a restuarant right on 202.  Its not BYOB, but because they are owned by Central Liquors the prices cant be beat. Check them out.
  • Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oconners in Somerset is reasonable
    Old man Raffertys in hillsborough or New Brunswick
    Sir Johns in North Brunswick
    Pierres in South Brunswick

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Oconnors is out of business. They went out a long time ago, both locations
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    Ditto98Ditto98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Teaberry's in Flemington?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards