New Jersey
Options

Priscilla of Boston short hills brides especially Giaspo...

Hi girls.  Has anyone been able to get in touch with them today?   I wasn't :(  I saw that millburn and short hills were hit very hard by the hurricane and millburn avenue was closed.  I am not going to panic (and I am not trying to make anyone else panic!) just want to know if anyone has heard from them...I'm going to try calling again tomorrow morning.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Priscilla of Boston short hills brides especially Giaspo...

• Options
    ChobotChobot member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I drive near there, if I see something, I'll post after work tomorrow. I bet someone here knows something
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahh!  Thank you so much! I am not saying anything is wrong just checking :(  I don't want to panic anyone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry... I was there last night at 5 for my final fitting (pics to follow). Everything is OK. I had a scary thought too that the downstairs got flooded, but it was fine. Turns out they raised every single gown up off the floor just in case. It's funny, when I called at 11 yesterday they didn't pick up and when they returned my call they just said "call us back" so I freaked out a little. But it's all good! Dina said brides were calling all last Friday and Sat to make sure their gowns were OK, so you and I were not alone. Yay! I can't believe our days are almost here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gia,

How has POB been for fittings....the muslin for my dress is coming in a couple of weeks..can't wait to see pictures of your fittings!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As Gia wrote, everything is fine there, yay :) 

Giantsgirl:  They have been great and very helpful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hobo18hobo18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a fitting today and they called me at 8 am to cancel "due to unforeseen circumstances they needed to close"  I wonder what is going on.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Eat Drink and be Married
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards